Millinery Hire Store Feedback - Many visitors, not so many bookings

RacePerfect
1 0 1

My store hires hats and fascinators for race days.  It's six weeks old so I have been focused on generating traffic and brand awareness but my conversion rate is only 0.001% !

Your brutal feedback is sought and most welcome.

www.raceperfect.com.au 

Thank you! 

Replies 5 (5)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @RacePerfect ,

Nice work you have done on your website, Here are some points i have observed, I hope those will helpful you.

-> Provide sign in/create account options through social media.
-> Add wishlist feature on product page.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Chandan_Das
Excursionist
19 1 3

Dear @RacePerfect 

You have awesome store. Hope following suggestions will help

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Add cart counter
  • Store speed needs to improve for mobile

racspeed.png

• Product page layout can be more better

Something like:

Best Regards
Task4Store - Get Shopify Help
Contact At: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1270 176 850

Hi @RacePerfect 

I'm Richard Nguyen, CRO Expert of PageFly #1 Page Builder, I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

1. Home page

1.1 Add the CTA button on the hero banner

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 21.01.16.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.2 Show of featured products of some collections

You show your store's collections on the home page, this is a good point, however, I highly recommend you should show featured products of each or some collections as well so customers can see more and you can put CTA buttons for each product, like my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-03-12 08-21-02.png

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

1.4 Add a section to show details of a featured product

You can consult my Atam template

Atam – PageFly 2021-02-25 09-35-52.png

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

2. Product page

https://www.raceperfect.com.au/collections/black-and-white-millinery/products/felicity-northeast-mil...

2.1 Add more images of the real models

You should show more images from different angles of the product so the customers can see the details.

And you can add more images that a human model is holding the product

2.2 Have a section to encourage customers to leave reviews

You can use Loox or Yotpo apps, both of them integrate with PageFly.

2.3 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @RacePerfectThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button here:

AiTrillion_1-1623402715067.png

- Add a title to this section. 

AiTrillion_0-1623401855449.png

- Add a section of trending products and new arrivals on the homepage. This enhances the customer's browsing experience. 

Screenshot - 2021-06-11T143450.839.png

- You need to optimize the speed of your store. The product page is loading slow.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @RacePerfect,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.