moream.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

Moream_Clothing
2 0 0

Hi all, recently I found out that I was unable to access my shopify site for some odd reason. It kept telling me that my store was unavailable, but my credit card has been billed every month to keep the plan that it currently runs on. Something like this has never happened before and it is confusing me as o why it is happening now. I run a clothing store where I sell MY OWN designed clothes. I will be launching in a few weeks to the general public. However, I will not be able to do so if the issue on my store is not resolved.

I hope I could get some help fast and better understanding and clarity about the issue I and my store is facing at the moment. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you! Happy New Year!

Replies 3 (3)
Level_3_Expert
Trailblazer
147 9 12

Hi, i understand your situation. can u reach out to me on email/whatsapp/skype?

i will look into the this and solve it

The Leader Media, Shopify Agency for Brands
Hire Us- Email: support@theleadermedia.com, WhatsApp: +917012490592 - Skype: live:197268f709e05aec
Moream_Clothing
2 0 0

Hey, yes sure would love to get this solved ASAP. We can speak on Whatsapp, I think that would be the best mode of communication.

Level_3_Expert
Trailblazer
147 9 12

yes sure, here is my whatsapp number: +917012490592

The Leader Media, Shopify Agency for Brands
Hire Us- Email: support@theleadermedia.com, WhatsApp: +917012490592 - Skype: live:197268f709e05aec