My client is moving from old website to Shopify. Need some suggestions

Nikato
1 0 1

Hello everyone. I'm new to Shopify and just wanted some suggestions from you. 

1) my clients current website is - https://getnadi.com/ . It is nicely ranked (SEO wise) but she decided to create a shopify webiste. This one - https://get-nadi.myshopify.com/

The thing is, she wants me to do SEO on the website and I got little bit confused. what should I do?
1) Old website has pretty good rankings and should I redirect the old one to the new one? is it even possibly on Shopify platform? Also we have many blog posts on old website so i'm concerned with all that too. 
2) which app should I use for SEO purposes on Shopify? 
3) Also wanted to do Google ads campaigns with the new LP. How can I integrate Google ads account with shopify? I want to put Google Ads script on the page so I can track conversions and all that.. 

so many questions and don't really know from where to start. Some help would be really greatly appreciated. 

Thank you! 

Replies 2 (2)
PaolaCastano
Shopify Partner
276 1 26

Hi Nikkato 

There are some considerations you should pay attention when you're migrating your store to Shopify.

Steps:

1. Log in to the platform that you're migrating from.
  2. Find the URL redirects section in your account settings. The placement of this varies by platform. If you're unable to find where to add URL redirects, search the Help Center of the platform you're migrating from.
  3. Enter your old URL in the from field and a new Shopify URL in the to field.
  4. Repeat this process for all the URLs you want to redirect.

Here, you will find more details.

If you want to run a successful SEO and SEM strategy, this Google Ads and Shopping free app helps you automate and optimize your advertising campaigns. It will also help you to find the right keywords for your niche. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @NikatoThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few tips:

- You can add google rich snippets. It helps to enhance SEO to drive more visitors to your product pages. You can add this to your client's Shopify store with the help of the app AiTrillionAiTrillion helps you Improve your rank, add images and star ratings, and optimize for Google Seller Ratings.

AiTrillion_0-1624599686226.png

- Blog Regularly.

- Do the proper link building

- Make sure to remove duplicate paginated URLs

- Create blog content for keywords with informational intent

If you have any questions or need help with the setup of the app AiTrillion, I will be happy to help. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.