Hey there. A couple days ago I finally launched my very first store! Lalueure.com. Now of course I do not expect crazy results in my very first week but I was wondering what I can do to make these starting weeks/months go as smooth as possible. Anything I can do to make my store convert more of the visitors I bring over? I started with tiktok, facebook and snapchat ads. I am also looking into google search but for now those three platforms have been my main focus. Any feedback/advice from successful store owners would be very appreciated! Thanks in advance guys. Also please do be very critical about anything which you think hampers my conversion rate 🙂
This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app.
Congrats on your new store! Your store looks stunning and professional, and I can tell you've put in a lot of effort. I understand that experiencing low sales can be frustrating. From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:
1> Make your CTA buttons more attractive
All the Call to action buttons need to add hover state to make the user feel these buttons are active and clickable.
For example, when the mouse hovers over the button will change to color, zoom out,.... etc
2> Add more Add to cart buttons
The Add to Cart button is the most critical thing we recommend you include. Users will be able to fill up their shopping carts in one session and then complete the purchase transaction without entering the product page. It will undoubtedly increase your conversion.
3> Include Both the User Rating Average and Number of Ratings
When it comes to online shopping, customer reviews are crucial. PageFly makes adding testimonials and product reviews to your page an ease.
You may also add the following sections to your homepage to increase conversions:
1> Add hover effect for the Add to Cart button
The animated Add to cart buttons will entice users to explore your website's content and make your page more lively. It is a useful technique for improving the user experience because it is used to highlight important elements on the website.
But please keep in mind that the hover effect becomes unnecessary on mobile view due to responsiveness. Why is that relevant to responsive design? Well, because when we have a user who's on a tablet or a phone, they don't have hover.
2> Provide images of your products on a human model
Before purchasing fashion items, consumers must be able to visualize how the item will appear on their own body (or face).
Users cannot accurately identify crucial product qualities such as fit and length - how big or fitted is this ring — without a human model for reference. Similarly, finer aspects of proportion and quality can be difficult to judge without the context offered by a model.
For example, throughout both mobile and desktop testing, people frequently wanted to return to a product they'd seen before simply to reevaluate it after having looked at and rejected other options. Users will become bored and dissatisfied if it is too difficult to refind previously viewed things, and they may decide not to buy anything at all.
*** Additionally, with Mother's Day 2023 fast approaching, also ranked as the third most significant holiday following Black Friday and Christmas, it is an opportune time to consider some compelling concepts for your business to take full advantage on this occasion.
1> Use colors palette associated with Mother’s Day
This kind of change makes your store more welcoming. You can refer to these pairs of colors:
2> Offer special discounts
Creating special deals during Mother’s Day events like bundle or 1+1 offers is one of the best ways to boost your sales. You can highlight them on your homepage to be visible as soon as visitors reach your page and make it easy to navigate through your product offerings.
3> Create gift guides or a special section with product recommendations.
Creating gift guides or a product recommendation section can help increase engagement and sales on your Mother's Day landing page. By organizing products by categories and themes, you can make it easier for shoppers to find the perfect gift for their mothers. Including product descriptions, images, and customer reviews can also help improve the shopping experience and boost conversion rates.
Hope it helps and happy selling!
Richard | PageFly
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Hi @alperunlu, you have a nice site.
So I guess the issue is caused low conversion is your items or your ads is learning.
- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee ☕- or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now
Hi @alperunlu !
I had a look at your e-commerce site. I few comments from my side that could help to increase your conversion rate.
1. On the Homepage you are showing specific products. Instead of that make sure to ensure that your homepage features a wide range of product types, with a goal of presenting at least 40% of all available product types. In case of mobile homepages, consider incorporating text links along with images and thumbnails or as a substitute.
Good example for inspiration
2. Enhance the visibility of the "Add to cart" button on the product page, making it more distinct from other elements. The current white button may not be noticeable enough, and could easily be overlooked. Additionally, consider positioning information about free shipping and returns above the fold to reassure potential customers and alleviate any concerns they may have.
3. Enable your customers to explore your products through thematic browsing or guided paths, not only on your homepage but also within your category navigation.
Good example for inspiration
4. Your mobile device performance index is quite low. Given that a significant portion of the traffic typically comes from mobile devices, the subpar performance can negatively impact the user experience and, in turn, affect the conversion rate.
2. Minimize main-thread work - consider reducing the time spent parsing, compiling and executing JS. You may find delivering smaller JS payloads helps with this.
3. Reduce the impact of third-party code - third-party code can significantly impact load performance. Limit the number of redundant third-party providers and try to load third-party code after your page has primarily finished loading.
4. Does not use passive listeners to improve scrolling performance.
5. Avoid an excessive DOM size.
For anymore insights you can also visit our page CRO Audits - CONVERSIONTIGERS.
We have blog posts regarding these topics and also demo audits available for browsing and ideation for you. For any further questions, just drop us an e-mail 🙂
Conversiontigers / CEO
Congratulations on launching your new store! As a Shopify expert agency, we have analyzed your store, and a few minor issues need to be addressed to improve the user experience and increase your conversion rate.
Firstly, we recommend optimizing your store's speed and performance. According to Google Lighthouse, your store's current score is relatively low, which may cause users to leave your site before even exploring it. To improve this, we suggest compressing images and videos, reducing the number of unnecessary apps and widgets, and optimizing your website's code.
Next, we recommend using more realistic images featuring models. This will help users visualize how the product will look and fit in real life, which can increase their likelihood of making a purchase. Additionally, we suggest using high-quality images that don't pixelate on zooming for all the products.
Another important aspect is writing SEO-friendly and catchy product descriptions and features. This will help your store appear higher in search engine results and attract more visitors to your website. Creating specific filters for the most popular categories can help users quickly find what they want.
We also recommend including product ratings and reviews on product pages. This can increase the trust and confidence of potential buyers and encourage them to purchase. Creating gift bundles or a special section with product recommendations for gifts can also help increase sales during special occasions.
To make the user experience more seamless, adding CTA buttons in the featured section, such as quick add to cart or buy now buttons can encourage users to complete their purchase more quickly. Lastly, including a customer testimonials section can help increase the credibility and trustworthiness of your store.
These recommendations will help you improve your store's performance and increase your conversion rate. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us or any other Shopify expert agency.
Best of luck with your store, and we wish you all the success in your entrepreneurial journey!
Let us know if you need any assistance or help from us.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023