My Shopify store is running slow and no sales.Do my store look that bad?

onyxlashshop
2 0 1

Hello Everyone,

My store onyxlashshop.com runs slow no sales and 1 to several views a day.There has been a total of 7 sales none since then.Are the prices to expensive? Does my store look that bad? Looking for feedback on store.Thanks in advance!

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @onyxlashshop 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

onyspeed.png

• On page SEO can be better
  • Use Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1067 32 367

Hi @onyxlashshop 

All-in-one Shopify marketing platform Growave is here!  So sad to hear that you are struggling with no sales and few views. I would suggest you update your online shop's layout and start using e-marketing tools. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Reviews

Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. I haven't noticed any reviews on product pages. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget.

• Loyalty and Rewarding program

The loyalty and Rewarding program motivate shoppers to engage more meaningfully with your brand. It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. One of the most useful features of the Rewards system is the Referral program.

• Add referral program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Wishlist. 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various lash designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
606 58 225

Hi @onyxlashshop,

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you^^

• Product price

You should sell off some products displaying on your homepage. A product with compare at price looks much more appealing to customers. Furthermore, you should conduct promotional activities to improve traffic and attract more potential consumers when your store first opens. The easiest way is to create product bundles with discounts. 

Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. You can try out this app Product Bundles & Discounts + for free. 

• Integrate your Instagram account

I see that you have a business Instagram account. You can take advantage of it by integrating the Instagram gallery on your homepage. By showing an amazing Instagram gallery on the homepage, product page, or any store page, you can turn your website visitors into your followers and customers. Many stores have applied this cool function in their website to increase the dramatic conversion rate. 

Sync your Instagram account into your website by adding a free app Shoppable Instagram Feed

• Writing Blogs

Blogging is much more powerful than we thought. If you have a Blog section with good content posts on your website. It could significantly improve your website's ranking in internet search results, allowing you to reach out to more people. Organic traffic generated by SEO is a long-term method for increasing your website's conversion rate. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful to you, please give me a LIKE

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
273 23 124

Hello @onyxlashshop 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add a nice favicon which helps to find you when customers have multiple tabs in their browser.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Navigator
302 24 114

Hello @onyxlashshop 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
JohnCodes
Shopify Partner
134 10 71

Hi @onyxlashshop 

I ran your site through the Shopify Analyzer (free analysis tool our team built for the community) and it looks like some optimizations could be made to improve your site's performance. Here is your full report if you'd like to check it out: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/g14jm7nhhv

Some improvements that could be made include:

• Lazy loading: This allows images to load as the user scrolls instead of loading up all at once. This can really help to boost your site performance. Here's an article we have on it: How to Lazy Load Images on Shopify to Make Your Site Faster 
  • Youtube videos: I'd recommend replacing your youtube header video with a static image. Youtube videos can really reduce page speed, especially if they're being loaded above the fold.
  • Image optimization: You should resize all mobile images to be no larger than 960px and desktop images no larger than 1500px. I'd also check out an app like Crush Pics that can help to compress your product images. Reducing image file sizes can help boost performance as well.

Those are some of the biggest improvements that could be made. If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to our optimization team at speedboostr.com/contact. Best of luck!

Developer at SpeedBoostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Try out our Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
Check out Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, and more automation)
More Apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing tool), Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid)
0 Likes