New Shopify Certification now available: Liquid Storefronts for Theme Developers

My store feedback

Solved
DropletAura
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello guys, I have a store that is operating and I am extremely happy that I had started gaining some sales already, I would love to hear some feedback from you guys, here is the link to my store: dropletaura.com 

Accepted Solutions (3)
Lee-Strong-SEO
Shopify Partner
114 17 20

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @DropletAura

Congratulations on getting your first sales - I really like your website! I can see that you have put a lot of effort into the design and the upsells are fantastic. Well done.

I did notice a couple of areas for improvement. Firstly, there's a bug on your homepage where the reviews are not showing for your products. You may need to check with the developers of the review app to find out why that's happening. It appears to only be happening on the homepage.

LeeStrongSEO_0-1700613535995.png

Secondly, you may need to update the SEO details for your products, to improve how they appear in the search results. For example this product has the SEO description set to:

Dreamy Cloud Design: Adorn your living space with the charm of our Cloud Rain Drop Humidifier. Its whimsical cloud shape brings a touch of enchantment to any room, becoming a delightful focal point that captures the imagination of both young and old. Soothing Raindrop Mist: Experience the tranquility of a soft rain sho

The SEO description is what Google may show when people are searching for your product, so you want it to be enticing and concise, to encourage people to click on the result and visit your website. Consider updating these settings to provide a short summary of the product, or use an SEO app to update them for you.

Again, well done on starting your ecommerce journey!

Strong SEO - The Best SEO App for Shopify
Get More Customers from Google, Without Paying for Clicks!

➡️ Install Strong SEO Now ⬅️

View solution in original post

Gojiberry-Amee
Shopify Partner
99 10 31

Hi DropletAura, 

This is Amee from Gojiberry - Shopify Survey & Feedback App

Congratulations on getting some sales already! Also I like the look of your site! I took a look at your store and have a few suggestions that will help increase the conversion rate: 

1. Testimonials. Showcasing a few testimonials on your home page -- whether from online customers or family/friends, helps promote more consumer trust and confidence. 

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 12.31.23.png
2. Call to action button. Add an add-to-cart button or any call-to-action button underneath each product. Also, make sure the star rating is either gone or reflects an actual review. 

3.  Adding a blog. Adding blog posts about how to use the humidifier, tips on where to place it, how to choose the right humidifier for your room etc. Might help your draw in the right audience and improve your sites SEO. 

4. Ask your customers! (Most effective for increasing conversion) Ask where your converting customers are coming from. You can easily do so with a post-purchase survey app, and reward your customers with coupons/points to keep them coming back again. Once you find out your strongest marketing channel, focus more effort and money on that. 

Hope this helps! 

Amee | Gojiberry Team 

If you like my suggestion please give it a LIKE or mark it as a solution! ★★★★★

Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?

Marketing Attribution | Design Feedback | NPS | Coupons & Points

Consentmo-GDPR
Shopify Partner
21 3 7

Hey,

Congrats on your first sales! Let this be just the start of a very successful holiday season 🙂 Here is what I suggest you can pay attention to in order to improve your sites' performance:

- I would be good to add CTA button below each product, that way you will trigger your customers to take some actions.
- A testimonial section is another thing that you can consider adding, as this build trust.
- It will be good to have a sticky header menu and a footer menu as well.
- Regarding your Product Catalog I would suggest all product pictures to be the same size.
- Also, noticed that there is no much activity on your social media. This is crucial for the holiday season and it would be good to promote all your special deals on Instagram, Tiktok, X and etc. A newsletter is another good option for attract potential customers.
- SEO optimization is very important for your store. Enhance your product listings with relevant keywords to enhance your visibility on search engines. Ensure your product names, descriptions, and tags are optimized for SEO. 
- I noticed that you don't use any compliance app, I would offer to check some apps and choose the one that you think will help you manage your customers data properly. These days GDPR compliance plays a major role and it's considered a must.

Hope that this helps! Good luck 🙂 

Consentmo - The only Shopify app that has everything the Law says

Replies 4 (4)
Lee-Strong-SEO
Shopify Partner
114 17 20

Hi @DropletAura

Congratulations on getting your first sales - I really like your website! I can see that you have put a lot of effort into the design and the upsells are fantastic. Well done.

I did notice a couple of areas for improvement. Firstly, there's a bug on your homepage where the reviews are not showing for your products. You may need to check with the developers of the review app to find out why that's happening. It appears to only be happening on the homepage.

LeeStrongSEO_0-1700613535995.png

Secondly, you may need to update the SEO details for your products, to improve how they appear in the search results. For example this product has the SEO description set to:

Dreamy Cloud Design: Adorn your living space with the charm of our Cloud Rain Drop Humidifier. Its whimsical cloud shape brings a touch of enchantment to any room, becoming a delightful focal point that captures the imagination of both young and old. Soothing Raindrop Mist: Experience the tranquility of a soft rain sho

The SEO description is what Google may show when people are searching for your product, so you want it to be enticing and concise, to encourage people to click on the result and visit your website. Consider updating these settings to provide a short summary of the product, or use an SEO app to update them for you.

Again, well done on starting your ecommerce journey!

Strong SEO - The Best SEO App for Shopify
Get More Customers from Google, Without Paying for Clicks!

➡️ Install Strong SEO Now ⬅️
Gojiberry-Amee
Shopify Partner
99 10 31

Hi DropletAura, 

This is Amee from Gojiberry - Shopify Survey & Feedback App

Congratulations on getting some sales already! Also I like the look of your site! I took a look at your store and have a few suggestions that will help increase the conversion rate: 

1. Testimonials. Showcasing a few testimonials on your home page -- whether from online customers or family/friends, helps promote more consumer trust and confidence. 

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 12.31.23.png
2. Call to action button. Add an add-to-cart button or any call-to-action button underneath each product. Also, make sure the star rating is either gone or reflects an actual review. 

3.  Adding a blog. Adding blog posts about how to use the humidifier, tips on where to place it, how to choose the right humidifier for your room etc. Might help your draw in the right audience and improve your sites SEO. 

4. Ask your customers! (Most effective for increasing conversion) Ask where your converting customers are coming from. You can easily do so with a post-purchase survey app, and reward your customers with coupons/points to keep them coming back again. Once you find out your strongest marketing channel, focus more effort and money on that. 

Hope this helps! 

Amee | Gojiberry Team 

If you like my suggestion please give it a LIKE or mark it as a solution! ★★★★★

Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?

Marketing Attribution | Design Feedback | NPS | Coupons & Points

Consentmo-GDPR
Shopify Partner
21 3 7

Hey,

Congrats on your first sales! Let this be just the start of a very successful holiday season 🙂 Here is what I suggest you can pay attention to in order to improve your sites' performance:

- I would be good to add CTA button below each product, that way you will trigger your customers to take some actions.
- A testimonial section is another thing that you can consider adding, as this build trust.
- It will be good to have a sticky header menu and a footer menu as well.
- Regarding your Product Catalog I would suggest all product pictures to be the same size.
- Also, noticed that there is no much activity on your social media. This is crucial for the holiday season and it would be good to promote all your special deals on Instagram, Tiktok, X and etc. A newsletter is another good option for attract potential customers.
- SEO optimization is very important for your store. Enhance your product listings with relevant keywords to enhance your visibility on search engines. Ensure your product names, descriptions, and tags are optimized for SEO. 
- I noticed that you don't use any compliance app, I would offer to check some apps and choose the one that you think will help you manage your customers data properly. These days GDPR compliance plays a major role and it's considered a must.

Hope that this helps! Good luck 🙂 

Consentmo - The only Shopify app that has everything the Law says
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2076 441 358

Hey @DropletAura.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have provided us with your online store URL for us to explore! Looking into your store, I noticed that your homepage currently does not have a favicon added. A favicon is a small image that displays on the browser tab and represents the business/company. If you take a look towards the tabs of your browser - I am sure you will see several favicons! You can add a favicon to your online store homepage to give it a polished look by following this guide here

You could potentially add a discount code to the announcement bar to create a buyer incentive. This is a great way to encourage a purchase and to get your visitors browsing through the available products.

What do you think about including a slideshow section on the homepage as the first section under the header navigation? This can strengthen your brand by allowing you to showcase more products in the slides. For example, you could include your best seller or favorite products in the slides. It can also allow your visitors to learn more about the business as soon as they arrive without scrolling. 

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog