My Store in General

Solved
sonofwealth
Tourist
5 0 0
I would like to get a structured criticism on my store, most especially the payment section and the general outlook. What can I improve on? What am I not doing? I would love if I get an honest feedback because am planning to run ads for my store on Facebook. Thank You
0 Likes
Ireoluwa
Explorer
112 4 10

Hello

Welcome to the community, 

You forgot to provide your store link for the review, do well to check and provide that. You can also tag me when you do that 

sonofwealth
Tourist
5 0 0

Lovetennis2020.myshopify.com

0 Likes
sonofwealth
Tourist
5 0 0
0 Likes
sonofwealth
Tourist
5 0 0

@Ayomide1 wrote:

Provide your store link 

@Ireoluwa 

@sonofwealth 

My store link:

Thanks

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @sonofwealth  ,

I have gone through your website & let me please share my experience when i visited your Site.

Firstly I would like to suggest you to make a Banner or Hero image at the Homepage rather than just displaying your collections then it would look great.

i) ADD TESTIMONALS : A testimonial is a customer statement attesting to a brand's or product's superior performance, quality or results
Firstly & fore mostly it earns the trust of your visitors which may turn them to your future customers.

ii) ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization.

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

iii) ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website.

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

Also at the Footer section :-

iv) ADD RETURNS & REFUND POLICY : According to a study, over 60% of customers review a Returns Policy before they make a purchasing decision.
The Returns Policy is the document that covers the situation where a customer wants to bring a purchased item back and exchange it for cash,
a replacement product, or store credit.

Having a good Return Policy for your store is important for keeping your sales practices in line with the law, but also for retaining customers.

v) ADD SHIPPING POLICIES : A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage that outlines important information around shipping when an order is placed online.
It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.

Also you can Increase the collection so that the visitors spend more time while visiting your store & they might end up making a sale.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
sonofwealth
Tourist
5 0 0

It helps alot

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hey @sonofwealthThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my suggestions & feedback that you can start working on your store:

- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

- Add product descriptions. 

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

AiTrillion_1-1627648490515.png

- Add a review section on the product page as people read reviews before making a purchase. 

AiTrillion_0-1627648367739.png

Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

Hope you found the suggestions helpful!

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.