MY STORE IS FINALLY LIVE

LDN_Dropshipper
Explorer
54 0 14

Second store design. Moved to home decor niche.

Would like a final review please

justalluring.com

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2501 343 1669

Hello @LDN_Dropshipper 

We are PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. It's very stunning. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

Promotion annoncement 

Your banner section is made of a slideshow, which is good. However, I notice that you have some sale promotion campaign and it's such a loss if you don't announce it right when people enter to your store. I would suggest you to add 1 slide about promotion 

A1.jpg

CTA for collection page 

I would advise you to add CTA for your products on the collection page. It will increase conversion rate 

A2.jpg

Hover effect should be added too for images 

Product page: Use Delivery Date

Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @LDN_Dropshipper, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are some inputs from my side:

- The logo is not clearly visible. Make it more visible. 

AiTrillion_0-1618050205763.png

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Add web push notifications to retarget customers even when they are not in your store with getting their email addresses.

Overall, your store looks great. I loved your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.