I am receiving lots of visitors to my store however nobody is adding to cart.
I wonder if you could have a look and let me know how to improve?
When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).
If you share your store link I can take a look.
Hey there, @Thegrind!
Let’s start at the beginning. It’s great that you’re getting a lot of traffic to your store, and it’s very frustrating when no one engages. However, while you may think you’re drawing the right audience, in truth you may not. Unless you use visitor behavior, you may miss a lot of that insight.
Before we start, there are some easy fixes:
Want to know if you’re really targeting the right demographic? Try this:
For now, we’ll look at your website starting with your homepage:
Keep up the great work, and use visitor behavior to drive those next changes and improvements. Understand who your audience is to better target your ads, but use that information to find ways to make your store better than ever. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Hello @Thegrind, I hope you are doing good! Every eCommerce seller faces this sooner or later. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add a call to action button here as shown in the screenshot.
- On the home page, remove the images that are displayed after the 'where it begins' and before 'the Chemex approach'.
- Add image here as shown in the screenshot.
- Add footer menu. It includes quick links.
- The equipment option is not clickable in the left navigation bar.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. Add reviews to build trust with other visitors. Add an attractive customized popup with a discount code to entice them to make a purchase. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help!
Looking forward to your reply!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022