can someone please tell me why my store stopped making sales. I was selling on it but all of a sudden it stopped converting. Please help me look into it to get an insight into what’s happening.
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
I went through your store and sent you a report in your inbox.
This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.
If helpful, please consider Like and Accept solution.
What is the main source of your sales? Are you running any ads?
I have taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. However, I have a few suggestions for improvement.
1. Add sections like 'Featured Collection' and 'Hot Sellers' to help expose your store products.
2. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
3. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
4. Add sticky header
Adding a sticky header allows users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
Is your eCommerce sales growing, but profit shrinking? flareAI will help to scale your site sustainably at NO Agency fees, NO Pay-per-click, NO paid marketplaces. With flareAI, your site can access the world's dominant Free eCommerce services in one Shopify App.
Also, I did a https://flareai.co Instant FOG on your store. Customers searching on Google are only able to find 33% of your site. The remaining 67% is missing from Google.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023