My store went live! Now I need feedback HELP

Solved
MomD
2 0 2

Please check out my store and give me your honest feedback and some direction on how to drive traffic to my website
hanbagz.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Shay
Shopify Staff
520 86 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MomD 

Welcome to the Shopify Community and congratulations on your store launch! That's a big deal and I can tell you've put a lot of effort into your store design and branding. Your products look amazing and your product photography is great as well. 

Upon first glance, I did notice a few areas that need some extra attention though

• In your store footer under "ABOUT HANBAGZ", you still have some placeholder text. You should update this with your slogan or store brand details.
  • Your privacy policy page still also has placeholder text throughout it. This can be updated in your store admin under Settings > Legal or under Pages if this is a customized page you created. 

Some suggestions I can offer as well for you:

• The SHOP navigation link in your header should include a nested menu that allows customers to easily navigate to your collections. Otherwise, they need to scroll down the home page to shop their preferred collection or attempt to search. While this is a simple thing, it can provide a hurdle for customers and also makes it much more difficult for customers using things like screen readers with your store. You can learn more about making nested menus here: Set up drop-down menus in your online store · Shopify Help Center.
  • I did notice some products are missing a description. Descriptions are INCREDIBLY important and I definitely recommend going through your products and filling that in. Even if it's a generic statement as a filler, it's way better than no description at all. Example: Floral Print HandBags.

And to improve your store branding:

I would recommend going through your store with a fine tooth comb before you start your marketing process. These small areas are incredibly important in building trust with your customers and creating a healthy brand image as well. 

If you have any questions about my suggestions or other areas of your store, let me know!

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Shay
Shopify Staff
520 86 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MomD 

Welcome to the Shopify Community and congratulations on your store launch! That's a big deal and I can tell you've put a lot of effort into your store design and branding. Your products look amazing and your product photography is great as well. 

Upon first glance, I did notice a few areas that need some extra attention though

• In your store footer under "ABOUT HANBAGZ", you still have some placeholder text. You should update this with your slogan or store brand details.
  • Your privacy policy page still also has placeholder text throughout it. This can be updated in your store admin under Settings > Legal or under Pages if this is a customized page you created. 

Some suggestions I can offer as well for you:

• The SHOP navigation link in your header should include a nested menu that allows customers to easily navigate to your collections. Otherwise, they need to scroll down the home page to shop their preferred collection or attempt to search. While this is a simple thing, it can provide a hurdle for customers and also makes it much more difficult for customers using things like screen readers with your store. You can learn more about making nested menus here: Set up drop-down menus in your online store · Shopify Help Center.
  • I did notice some products are missing a description. Descriptions are INCREDIBLY important and I definitely recommend going through your products and filling that in. Even if it's a generic statement as a filler, it's way better than no description at all. Example: Floral Print HandBags.

And to improve your store branding:

I would recommend going through your store with a fine tooth comb before you start your marketing process. These small areas are incredibly important in building trust with your customers and creating a healthy brand image as well. 

If you have any questions about my suggestions or other areas of your store, let me know!

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

MomD
2 0 2

Thank You Very Much

I really appreciate your input