my store

Barzie
Tourist
10 0 3

hello i am runnig my dropshipping site like month now and advertise him in facebook for 2 weeks now and dont gey any sales and even people dont add to cart and dont chekc out .

please help me understand what i need to improve on my site and if there any other problems.

hometoptrends.com

Replies 6 (6)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Barzie 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Use Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
  • Improve store speed for mobile

homespeed.png

homeheader.png

• At footer: Add social profile and about us and faq pages
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page 
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page. Collection page layout needs to improve. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Barzie ,

I have gone through your store, you have Awesome collection.

Let me please honestly share my feedback , So that it helps you.

I would like to Suggest you to :

i) ADD TESTIMONALS : A testimonial is a customer statement attesting to a brand's or product's superior performance, quality or results
Firstly & fore mostly it earns the trust of your visitors which may turn them to your future customers

It is apt saying that the more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a Trustworthy company.

ii) ADD FAVICON : Favicons are icons that visually represent a website and/ or brand. they are the small images (usually 16*16 pixels). Use the .ico file format for favicons, but browsers also support PNG and (static) GIF files.
By applying favicons on your site, you can create your own site brand.

Favicon makes your site professional, so if a user comes to your site then spends time on your site, reads the content of your site, goes to the internal link of your site, shares it, which gives Google the signal that Your site is good which improves your ranking.

iii) ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

iv) ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

v) ADD DESCRIPTION : Product descriptions enhance the customer experience by making your site look professional and helping you sell your product
When a potential customer lands on your site and is browsing through your products they may have a few questions.

Without a product description, that customer is likely to move on causing you to lose a Sale.

vi) ADD REWARDS & CREDITS :  If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
-> Identify your best customers.
-> Reduce advertising costs.
-> Acquire new customers.
-> Move customers up the buying ladder
-> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Apart from these things, Your Store looks Good.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Barzie ,

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

• Homepage

In general, your homepage looks good and well-arranged. You can make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily access all important sections in your site. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available.

Besides, you should put the Add to cart button below all products displaying on the homepage. It brings better user experience when visitors do not need to click on a product to go to the product page and add that product to cart. A sticky cart icon is also an effective method to reduce abandonment cart rate. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out for their chosen products in the cart. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for adding Add to cart button and Sticky cart in your store. 

Moreover, you can add Testimonials on your homepage to build trust and credibility from new customers. 

• Other suggestions 

You can consider some other marketing activities such as promotional events, loyalty programs, welcome discounts popup to grow customer email lists, etc. Besides, you can link some social media like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest to your website so that visitors can reach out to you via more platforms. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you. 

Happy selling! 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @Barzie 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. In general, your store looks good and has a quite clear message. Nevertheless, I would recommend you change several things and start using some e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic.

• Add Sticky Menu

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist. 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

WISH.png

• Add Loyalty and Reward program

Loyalty and Reward program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. One of the most useful features of the Rewards program is the Referral feature. I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community. Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 25

Hi @Barzie !

Very nice store & store design! Here are some suggestions to improve sales:

Product Descriptions: I also noticed there are no product descriptions on your page. This is super important, as when you look at your competitors, they all have detailed product descriptions (you can take the garlic peeler example). Customers want to know what they are buying - this is especially important for online e-commerce businesses, as customers can’t physically see and touch the product to find out about its features etc. 

As a small business owner, you will want to keep the operational overhead costs as low as possible, and that is totally understandable! However, it is essential to provide your customers with detailed information to make the sale. You can keep your costs low with Shopify’s first party apps such as HelpCenter App that even offers free plans, it allows you to add product descriptions, specifications, instructions, reviews, return policy etc. to your product listings super easily. 

Prices: similarly to the above product assortment comment, try staying competitive or add product not available on larger marketplaces. You need to define or tell your customers why they should buy from you over your larger competitors and justify the higher price for the same product. It is very hard to compete with marketplaces like Amazon offering the same product for less, for example this garlic press vs your garlic peeler. Make sure to differentiate your product assortment to stand out from the competition in order to grow sales.

Product Assortment: add more products, add more different products to stand out - check what isn’t available on Amazon, for example, and add those products. Or perhaps what is available on Amazon but not with competitive prices. There are great tools online you could use for doing online assortment analysis to find out where the market is already saturated and where are the white spots in price ranges. 

Product Reviews: again another very important aspect of online shopping. Make sure to get more reviews and display them under the listing. This makes the site and product listing more reliable for other customers, it's important they know others are happy with the product they are about to purchase.

Good luck & feel free to ask for further help! 🙂 

Helpcenterapp
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @Barzie 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• Your store logo might need an improvement as a company’s Logo grabs attention, makes a strong first impression, and is the foundation of your brand identity.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz