My website is locked

Ugrewtheshroom
1 0 0

Hello I have been locked out of my admin from facebook due to having violated their user policy. I deleted the items that were considered violations and took them off. I asked for them to review it again and so far nothing. I was trying to understand what else might be wrong with my store and understand what I can improve so I can get my store up and running.

Replies 2 (2)
Daniel
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
336 25 72

Hi there, @Ugrewtheshroom

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform! We have a great group of contributors who are always willing to provide their own expertise and experience with regards to Shopify! 

When it comes to such matters however, you are doing exactly what you need to do. You have followed their instructions regarding the violations the store has made and removed said-products. Once they review the matter, they will inform you, hopefully, that the store is back and running again or provide further instructions if there is anything else that needs to be done on your end. 

I definitely understand the need to resolve this sooner rather than later but I urge you to give our respective teams some business days to review this matter for us. You are also more than welcome to reply again on that thread you have with them for an update if too much time has passed in your opinion. They are the ones who are looking over this matter directly and will be the ones to provide concrete information tailored directly to your store and situation. 

Daniel | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
10942 1749 2219

@Ugrewtheshroom ,

You can ask the Shopify support team about this.

Or let us connect via email or skype.

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing