Hey, it seems that the link is broken. I tried to open it but failed.
Thanks, this link works 😄 I can see that your store is selling a wide range of products, but currently there isn't any product collection. Maybe grouping the products into collections may help the customers to find the products easier.
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Website needs a favicon
- Product page doesn't have reviews. This also build trust on your website.
- No Social Media Icons on Home Page? This helps bring in more traffic to your store.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is fine. No worries there!
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to DM us for a detailed website audit which will help you figure what else is required for your website!
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.
If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here.
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
4. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
6. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
7. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
10. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
11. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
12. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
You will get more organic sales when your products are found on free sales channels like Google Search and you will start getting order conversions for virtually zero cost. flareAI does stuff for you saving you time & expense. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into Google Search and 20+ of world's best & biggest free sales channels.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
hi @Christaian1818_ ，
This is QuickCEP-software that can help you increase your income.
Your website seems to be a website rich in products. After I visited your website, I found that there is a problem with the arrangement of products on the website, and some content needs to be optimized.
Homepage Product Image
The size of your website pictures is not consistent, it looks a little unprofessional, you need to adjust the picture size.
Secondly, there is a problem with the arrangement of your products. It seems that your products are arranged randomly. This is a loss for a website that specializes in selling products. This is a relatively important position. I hope you can carefully screen some products and put them here. It could be your main product that attracts customers' attention. It is not recommended to put too many kinds of products here.
It is recommended that you add some user reviews to your website products. I checked your product and found that there are no reviews on your product. How can users judge the quality of your product? Using customer reviews to attract new libraries is the way most sales sites do.
The bar at the top is a very good place to promote promotions and attract users to convert. It is recommended that you add product information converted by users here to improve conversion or guide customers to leave email addresses. It is recommended that you add some product categories to the navigation bar to help users find the products they want better.
Add conversion function
According to the users we serve, adding popUp pop-up windows can effectively increase the probability of users leaving mailboxes, and effectively increase the retention rate of users by 20%. I hope you can also try these contents on the website.
Through the above operations, you can effectively increase the conversion rate of users, and you can also attract users to your website through advertisements, content, SEO, communities, etc., so as to increase the conversion rate of users.
Besides, our product QuickCEP, a really cost-effective, useful marketing app. It helps you do all-round marketing automation with professional advice, build your customer data platform , and it also has chatbot function, which means you don't need to pay for Tidio, Omnisend, Klaviyo any more. Fill in the invitation code with '10KE' when registering, you'll get 1-year free trial, and 10,000 free emails for free! I hope this answer could help you out!
If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like and Accept the solution.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023