Need a piece of expert advice on payment gateway customization

KMShop
2 0 0

If I have to show a new payment gateway on my website only for products added in the last 3 months and for all products above 300 dollars in my store? This is a pilot i am doing with a new payment gateway.

What will be the best way to do so?

Please help me with your expert advise.

Replies 3 (3)
drakedev
Shopify Partner
618 132 178

Hi @KMShop welcome to Shopify Community

If your store is on Shopify Plus plan there's a possibility to do that or with Shopify Scripts of with custom JavaScript on checkout.liquid

If you are not on Shopify Plus, I am sorry but it is not possible to implement custom display logic for Payment methods.

If my answer was helpful click Like to say thanks
If the problem is solved remember to click Accept Solution
Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development: You can hire me for simple and/or complex tasks.
KMShop
2 0 0

Yes, @drakedev.I'm thinking about putting my business on ShopifyPlus.

Just a few questions to help you understand Shopifyplus.

1. Do I have to use tagging or Product ID if I use a new payment gateway for products within 3 months, or can you suggest a way to use product creation date? Because this is a recurring request, I don't want to update the tagging on a regular basis.

2. And, for all products over $300, how can I use the "new payment gateway" if the price is greater than $300? Do i have to apply check on product_price>300.

I eagerly await your responses.

drakedev
Shopify Partner
618 132 178

Hi, I cannot give you a prompt reply for that, I need to do a couple of tests before to suggest you the best solution for your scenario.

Let me try to find some time in the next days (I help here on the community in my free time) and come back to you.

If my answer was helpful click Like to say thanks
If the problem is solved remember to click Accept Solution
Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development: You can hire me for simple and/or complex tasks.