FROM CACHE - en_header

Need a second Feedback on my Store

ASOS
Tourist
6 0 3

Please let us know the honest feedback on our website. Like to know the following 

1. Colors on the theme, have we used too many colors

2. Are we using too many popups

3. On the collection should we use normal plain images or images we have is fine

4. Product page should be more simple or does it look good.

5. Any suggestions to increase sales.

Thanks

Replies 6 (6)
MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
658 51 128

Hi @ASOS,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer.
I would be happy to review your store. Kindly share your store URL.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

Growave
Shopify Partner
1577 56 442

Hi @ASOS 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Please share your URL.

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

ASOS
Tourist
6 0 3

We are so sorry about that, did not see an option to edit the original post.

www.asosporting.com

ASOS
Tourist
6 0 3
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @ASOSThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Reduce the blank space in the header. 

AiTrillion_0-1628594826610.png

-  Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search.

- Just a head up! Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other customers. 

- Add a section of trending & new products in your store to attract more customers. 

Hope you found the above suggestions useful and helpful. You can start working on the above suggestions. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
658 51 128

Hi @ASOS,

We have reviewed your store, it looks good. We recommend few more changes to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.The logo should properly aligned.
2.Extra white spaces should be remove.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1628677997079.png

3.The header should be more attractive and icons should be clearly visible

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1628678060332.png
4.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
5.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.

Cart page:
1.Add terms and conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges

You website speed is low, need to do speed optimization:

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_2-1628678280847.png

Check these apps:
We suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store  which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping.

Voila Shopify app
adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution