I opened about a month ago and I've been getting a high traffic (from paid ads) but 0% conversion. Few people added products to their basket and went to the payment page but did not complete the order.
I would love some feedback and opinions on my site from you guys. And also, it would be great if you find the home page to be eye-catching or not cause that's the page where I have the highest bounce rate. Thanks a lot in advance! 🙂
Your store is looking great. Products are also really nice. I have a few tips on your store.
Hi @maisonmelant ,
It's PageFly-Shopify Page Builder App here. I would like to share some of my first impressions when first browsing through your store. Hopefully, they can be beneficial to you in some ways to gain more sales. Perhaps this blog can inspire you a bit on building a nice-looing and efficient Homepage.
What is good
1. Sticky Header. This is not the most important part but it would simplify the journey of our customers if they want to search for something while browsing your store.
2. Shipping and Return policies in the Footer of the page. This is important as they act as an assurance to our customers when they decide to buy anything in our store.
3. Have Secondary Hover Image so that visitors can visualize how your products would look like when trying on.
What can be improved
1. Confusing CTAs. There should only be 1 CTA button for 1 section or image, having 2 CTA buttons next to each other can be confusing and deter your visitors from taking action as they don't know what you want them to take exactly.
2. The CTA in "14K Gold Vermeil" section is not effective regarding size. The height is a bit short compared to a big image like that. For smaller images, the CTA shows up perfectly. Overall, your CTA should be the same to create consistency button layout across your site.
II/ Collection Page
1. Use Load More instead of Pagination. I would suggest this feature over Pagination even though many merchants prefer pagination. Pagination would cause difficulty to customers when they want to compare 2 products from 2 different pages, they would not have them ready next to each other.
Overall, this is a great work and you must’ve invested a lot of time and effort in making this work. Just a little tweak and it will go a long way. You can try out page builder like PageFLy to create intuitive and conversion-rate-optimized landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please like and mark this as solution. Good luck!
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Congratulations on your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Hello @maisonmelant (Ms. Alicia)
Hope you are doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India, providing professional website design and development, google and bing ads, conversion rate opitmization and email marketing services to clients across globe.
Below is my feedback.
1. great website great logo.
2. Home page needs a bit of tweak
3. Product details page important information is missing you need to add that.
4. Product details page needs tweaks for Materials content mentioned in dropdown.
5. Add Certificate and product packing images on product details pages too.
6. Contact page - contact address is missing. this is really important.
7. Shipping duration is missing for USA / Canada shipping. (this is really important)
Please let me know if i can email you a detailed website audit report as i have worked in this industry selling gold diamonds and silver products.
Also i would love to increase your product sales and conversion via digital channels, let me know thank you.
Hello @maisonmelant, I hope you are doing well! Great store and great collection. Here is the feedback:
- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
- After banner image on the home page, display collection you have in your store like 'Earrings', 'Cuffs', 'Necklaces', 'Bracelets'. Also, add these categories in the header menu.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
Overall your store looks great.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022