Looks good, clear photos (except for the last one on the home page banner-projektor). Interactive home page.
You may need to focus on marketing as it is a very specific niche!
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Add few more products with ATC(add to cart ) buttons, on the homepage.
Consider About us page and tell the story of your business to your customers and help them to connect to your Store.
You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store which helps to increase your sales further.
Add Buy Now(CTA), in the product page.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Add Chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store, I have spent some time looking at your store and want to give you some feedback, hope it would be helpful to you:
I- Home page
- It is great to see you implement carousels on your homepage to display your featured/best-selling products. However, I would propose this idea to make it work in the best ways: you can consider making the carousels to autorotate but not too quickly, the autorotation should temporarily pause when hovered and permanently pause after any user interaction.
- Just a smalll suggestion, I noticed that images on the carousels (from the second one) are not in high quality, you should consider adjusting them to make them look better.
- Implementing Testimonials is also an effective way to expand your brand trust you should consider.
II- Collection page
- You should include both the user rating average and numbers of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.
- Color is considered an important factor to users’ purchasing decision, therefore, if color variations are not indicated from the list item, there is a risk that users will overlook the potential products or abandon the site since they do not see their favorite colors mentioned. Therefore, I would recommend you use color swatches to indicate color variations.
- You should consider using “Load more” button instead of “Pagination”, this allows users to actively decide whether they need to see more products, and easily assess their favorite products in one page.
III- Product page
- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 images of products for all products.
- You should consider styling the Product Price to be more visible like increasing the font size since I see that the product title is overwhelmingly noticeable, while the product price is also one of the most important criteria for users when they are evaluating a product.
- About the product images, "Cut Out" images are sometimes not enough to inspire users to purchase products. So if possible, I would recommend you provide "Lifestyle" images as well to get users engaged more with products. I'd like to leave Anker website here for your reference: https://www.anker.com/ca/products/variant/soundcore-bluetooth-speaker/A3102011
Besides that, we have a lot of best practices and tips for conversion rate optimizaton on this guide. Hope you will love it!
You can also check out PageFly, we have brought solutions to over 90k merchants in the world, which will help you build professional and beautiful stores effectively without coding knowledge needed.
For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!
Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.
Best of luck!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @kamrankhan, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- Add testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- On the call to action button it should be correct it to 'add to the basket' instead of 'ad to the basket'.
- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
Add these tools to your store to make it engaging and interactive:
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store you can install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.