Any advice on turning store visitors into customers would be greatly appreciated! The issue might be in my product pages but not sure.
I'm sorry to hear that. Can you give us the link to your site so we can give you some feedback?
I've had a look, its super clean and easy to navigate. Your prices seem reasonable so I doubt that is an issue.
I hope this helps
Have seen your store, and it has a good vibe. The vibe is very suitable for your products.
Here are some of my comments for you:
- It would be great if you can make the logo bigger because it looks very beautiful.
- On your banners, I think you can add more. For example. some sliders show some specific products. Also, remember to add the CTA buttons for them.
- Add the CTA button for this section.
- On your homepage, you should add some sections:
+ Add related products section. This can help your customer reach out to your product pages easier.
+ An Instagram gallery. I have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content. So an Instagram feed on your store can be a good idea to increase sales and social proof.
If you want to have one, please check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
+ The reviews and photo reviews section.
+ The section shows the benefits when shopping at your store. For example, 30-day return.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ Detailed description
+ Sticky Add to Cart bar
+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For instance, Product Bundle.
- You should focus on some points down there:
+ The policies. It seems you're lacking this part.
+ The social proof. How do your visitors trust you?
+ Focus on the specific niche.
Hope this helps!