Need Feedback on my store please.

Wolf19701
2 0 0

Hello to everyone. I am new herre and just opened my store. I've gotten Men's & Women's fashions and accessories, also have Home decor. I'm increasing daily for traffic, but I have only made one sale in my first 14 days of being open. I am using the Supply theme. My store is at www.majesticwolftraders.com. Please can you view my store and let me know what I am obviously doing wrong. Any feedback and instructions will be welcomed.  

Thank you and stay safe, 

Jeffrey

Replies 3 (3)
Wolf1970
Tourist
4 0 2

I thank you for your feedback. I have always wanted to be a business owner and finally, this opportunity presented itself. Yes I am interested in expert help, but I don't know the pricing for that and I will see what budget allows, because as you read I'm on a disability pension, but I am trying to change that. I also want to use this platform for a clothing line that I am working on. As you can see in the attached, I have this logo for my clothing line. I am seeking to do private label clothing through my vendor and looking at others to compare who is the best fit and using my Shopify store to introduce my brand to the world. 

Ass you read I do enjoy retail sales. I know, weird right? LOL! Anyway, this is my first attempt at the creation of my legacy as a business owner and brand creator. Please let me know my next step to collaborate with you so I can utilize your expertise.

Thank you so much for your constructive criticism. Also thank you for taking the time to go through my store. I appreciate it.

Sincerely

Jeffrey M. Clark

Wolf1970
Tourist
4 0 2

Sorry, I forgot to attach one of the logo samples I created to place on my clothing line itself. I do my own graphic designs also. Again thank you and here is one of my logos for the clothing brand. My clothing line brand will target more of the bike, blue-collar worker, and those looking for that new fashion.

thanks,

JeffreyThis is just a sample. Its my starting design and will need more refinement. But this is to give you an idea of what I am looking to create.This is just a sample. Its my starting design and will need more refinement. But this is to give you an idea of what I am looking to create.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 242 733

Hello @Wolf19701Congrats on your new store!  AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here is the feedback on your store:

- It should be featured collection.

AiTrillion_0-1632210360594.png

- Add attractive banner images with a call to action button on it. 

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals on the homepage. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors. 

To reduce the bounce rate & make your store conversion optimized you need to make your store engaging. Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.