Need Feedback on my Store - Tips for Improvement

Marcus29
2 0 0

Hey Everyone,

I have a store which i started 3 months ago and i would like to have a feedback on how to improve the conversions.

Please do checkout the products being listed and kindly let me know if they look saleable.

I have done SEO, Blogging, Testimonial and engaged in all advisable activities and the average sessions on the store are around 200 per day but conversion seems to be poor. I am just running Google Shopping ads and started getting some organic traffic as well.

Just not able to gauge the cliched question about Traffic but No Sales and i would appriciate if someone can give me an honest feedback and actionable points to improve the conversion. Also, what is the ideal conversion rate as my store conversion rate is 0.80%

Store - www.furvenzy.com

Regards

Marcus

Replies 2 (2)
Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 74 155

Hi @Marcus29 

Hope you're having a great day!

Congratulations on your shop. Useful resources with more help:

If you have any further questions, please do reach out either here on the forum, or via a private message/email.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Marcus29This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few tips that you can implement in your store that will help you to drive conversions and retain customers:

- In the header menu, add categories name like 'Beds & Hammocks, Pet Toys'. Add all the categories in the header menu. It will make your store easy to navigate. 

AiTrillion_0-1622891406755.png

- Add these sections on the homepage:

• Trending
  • New Arrivals

- On the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.

- Add these essential eCommerce marketing tools that your store is missing. It will help you to drive conversions and engage your customers:

• Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.