Thanks in advance,

Matt

Replies 4 (4)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @mdmathewdc ,

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Check this image https://snipboard.io/yAwxlN.jpg
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @mdmathewdcThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Add slider images in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it. 

- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. Add social media links below the buy now button.

AiTrillion_0-1621586757186.png

- Also, on the product page don't let customers scroll down this much for reading all the details. Add multiple images of the product on the product pages. 

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store you can install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

AiTrillion_1-1621587750003.png

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @mdmathewdc 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• At header:

bercohead.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Improve store speed for mobile

beercospeed.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart popup can be small in size
  • Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1459 149 268

Hi @mdmathewdc,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on launching your store! You've taken a big and exciting step.

The first thing to bear in mind is that you want your visitor's experience on the site to be as intuitive, frictionless, and satisfying as possible from start to finish. So, for example, you might want to consider centering and enlargening your logo in order to make it more legible, especially on smaller devices:

21-05-y5tn2-x696s

Likewise, the navigation feels, to me at least, a little confusing to use. When I click on the hamburger menu it opens up with all of this awkward space, and I'm not entirely sure why. If you agree that everything on a website should happen for a reason, then this could be pretty confusing to any user:

21-05-2mfve-rf0ci

I also might suggest that you consider what feelings and drives you want to encourage in your visitors by way of the design and, significantly, the colors you use. Here's a little about color psychology to help you get started, but I'm just wondering if you feel the red prices and names are legible or even pleasing to the eye enough to get you those conversions you want?

Perhaps most importantly of all: your store sells a wide variety of beer-related products. In other words, you're doing far more than simply selling beer. You clearly sell all the materials to make beer too! So maybe consider putting your introduction / about us page earlier on:

21-05-bo4e1-ofxfg

Right now it's tucked away at the bottom which visitors might lose. So you could always present it to them at the top of the page?

I hope these suggestions are a good starting point, I'm happy to help out more if you have further questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog