FROM CACHE - en_header

NEED FEEDBACK ON THE CHECKOUT PROCESS.

WEEM
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi

Having difficulties with the checkout and would love to hear some outside perspective on how your experience is.

weemco.com

Thank you for your time truly value any type of response

Replies 4 (4)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @WEEM 

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @WEEMThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store:

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar.

AiTrillion_0-1624280917940.png

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_1-1624281055115.png

- Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

To add exit-intent and web push notification in your store you can install the app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
WEEM
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much for the great suggestions. Very appreciated.

WEEM
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you.I will look into it.