FROM CACHE - en_header

Need feedback- Please review our store

PARAM_SETHI
3 0 0

Hello Guys,

We sell menswear clothing and our brand has been going since August 2019 (www.godsplanclothing.com)

We are driving around 1000 people a day to our store but the conversion rate is still below 1%.

Could you please review our store and let us know the areas that need any changes/tweaks to increase our conversion rate. Any suggestions and comments will greatly apperciated?

Thank you so much in advance and look forward to any reply.

Kind regards

P

Replies 5 (5)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2800 390 1738

Hi @PARAM_SETHI 

PageFly would like to have some feedback on your store:

The sticky header: If you make the header sticky, it will follow visitors when they scroll down. It can help customers navigate through your site easier. They also can search for your products much quicker when you put the search bar on a sticky header. 

Homepage

Banner: you already have a banner, but it doesn’t contain any CTAs or Heading. You can improve this section by adding more slides with CTAs and Headings to it. More slides can show more information to customers, and the CTA can be helpful to redirect them to prepared landing pages.

PageFly_0-1609090627282.png

Product lists: you can add more CTAs like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now button to allow customers to make the purchase without going to the product page. The second product image when hovering should be images from other angles of the products. Showing the images from different angles should give customers more information about the products. 

PageFly_1-1609090627245.png

Featured products: this section can be useful if you need to boost a flagship products’ sale. 

Pop-up: the pop-up can be used with a discount to collect email from customers and find leads.  This list can help you run an email marketing campaign.

Testimonials: this section will be useful to build the store’s credibility. Most customers will want to read some reviews about your products, brand, and services. The testimonials section can be the first information to check for many customers.

Product page

Color Swatches: I can see that you have different product pages for the same product with different colors. You can combine them into one product page, with Color Swatches as the color variant selector. It can give customers a better experience when purchasing on your site.

PageFly_2-1609090675653.png

Using Accordions to show sections like Refund or Shipping policies: many customers may miss the information hidden under the Tabs element. You can consider changing the Tabs to Accordions, which is more visible and clickable to customers.

PageFly hopes that the feedback above can be useful for your store. Please Hit Like and mark Solution if you find those feedback helpful.

Good luck with your store!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @PARAM_SETHI

Have seen your site and I have some comments for you:

- You're showing too many messages and navigation parts here. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1609125733637.png

- Your banners should have a message and CTA button.

Also, you can try to have more than one banner. For example, a banner shows a specific product. This can encourage your customers to reach out to product pages. 

- Add Quickview or Quickshop button to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1609130956857.png

- On your homepage, I think you should add:

+ A section that shows the benefits when shopping at your site

+ Reviews section

+ Your story 

- Have seen your Instagram gallery and I think you can upgrade this gallery by having a shoppable Instagram gallery. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Buy Now button 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @PARAM_SETHI,

Clothing with your brand name/logo on it tend to work when you have an existing following of fans that want to proudly sport your merch. Without the following first, it's a hard sell.

With text like "God's Plan" I'm thinking a community where people share their stories of how "God's Plan" played out in their lives. I feel like you sharing your story and encouraging others to do the same could create the community you need. I would recommend creating YouTube videos of these stories or IG Reels or TikToks.

The next thing I would say is that although you offer a lot of variation in the clothing pieces, there isn't a whole lot of variation in the text "Gods Plan" itself. It's something I'd recommend developing further after you have built a community/following.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience.
A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

Overall, great job with the site. It looks great! Best of luck!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

BenOO
3 0 0

Hi @PARAM_SETHI,

Ben here with In Cart Upsell. I took a keen look at your site and the responses already provided. The responses only lack one thing. Don't let your users look for products. Make the products available on the pages they're on. Make your add to cart buttons pull the ajax cart instead of sending the user to the cart page. Change the ajax cart behavior, instead of making it disappear when the cursor goes out of the cart section, have it disappear only if the customer clicks outside the cart. Lastly, UPSELL. Upsell and cross sell your products. I recommend In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Create upsells based on specific products and variants plus avoid popups. This app also has a free plan so you can run tests for as long as you want to make sure your sales go up.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @PARAM_SETHI, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. Add trending, new, recently viewed products. For this, you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels, and hit right on your target market.

- Add a discount popup with a discount code to entice customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.