NEED HELP AND IDEAS to get sales .

Solved
aterrier1
3 0 0

Hi, second time posting. Can you review my website?

www.theterrieronestopshop.com

Something must be wrong or maybe I need to wait a little while longer. This is my start of my second week on Shopify and I have boosted from 20 views to 40 views now I’m at 90-100 views a day. 

I currently use Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Barely any followers. Looking to make sales.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3792 750 790

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, I've just had a quick look at your site. Generally, your website contains full of necessary information and gives the viewers the pleasure when seeing.

Nevertheless, I would add some comments and hope they helpful to you:

1. Highlight your logo:

The logo in the left corner should be extended by size in order to emphasize your brand in customers mindset. At least its size should double or triple the menu options. 

terrier.png

2. In the footer page, I think it needs a small arrangement. The button "Search" should be placed in the menu bar. 

fb 2.png

3. In the second page, there exists the inconsistency in colour/ style/ vibe.

The message of 20% discount programme is not transveyed clearly. Plus, some of the products for this programme is placed randomly, without any connection. 

The programme "We're on the mission" would not only give no impression on customers, but also cause confusion as it requires no action from customers (viewers will be like: "so what?" when reading the mission). In the second page, similar to the 20% discount program, customers are supposed to be exposed to the attractive promotional program. If you want to tell the brand stories, you should add in the "Our Story" section. 

fb 3.png

4. Add blog section to increase traffic (which will generate sales) to your website. 

The blog also could create the entire community of your target audience who turns to your next customers in the near future. The content could be fashion tips or any usage tips of the products you are selling.

Please mark as solution if you find my comments helpful. Thank you!

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3792 750 790

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, I've just had a quick look at your site. Generally, your website contains full of necessary information and gives the viewers the pleasure when seeing.

Nevertheless, I would add some comments and hope they helpful to you:

1. Highlight your logo:

The logo in the left corner should be extended by size in order to emphasize your brand in customers mindset. At least its size should double or triple the menu options. 

terrier.png

2. In the footer page, I think it needs a small arrangement. The button "Search" should be placed in the menu bar. 

fb 2.png

3. In the second page, there exists the inconsistency in colour/ style/ vibe.

The message of 20% discount programme is not transveyed clearly. Plus, some of the products for this programme is placed randomly, without any connection. 

The programme "We're on the mission" would not only give no impression on customers, but also cause confusion as it requires no action from customers (viewers will be like: "so what?" when reading the mission). In the second page, similar to the 20% discount program, customers are supposed to be exposed to the attractive promotional program. If you want to tell the brand stories, you should add in the "Our Story" section. 

fb 3.png

4. Add blog section to increase traffic (which will generate sales) to your website. 

The blog also could create the entire community of your target audience who turns to your next customers in the near future. The content could be fashion tips or any usage tips of the products you are selling.

Please mark as solution if you find my comments helpful. Thank you!

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
aterrier1
3 0 0

Thank you!!!!