My shop is www.meadowsrugs.com and I have had 542 people visit and no sales. I can’t figure out what is wrong and ready to give up or hire someone to help me. Any suggestions hugely appreciated! I have spent a lot of time on it but websites are not what I’m good at!
@Emeadows864 i would like to help you out first of all stop all campaign that you re running do not lose money. Now next thing to do is compare your site with another niche store how they look like? then redesign your store. your store not enough appealing for buyers to buy from your store. there is no trust factor i have found in your store like review and other policies pages like shipping policy. about us, contact us, return policy, etc. if you need my help to tell you to step by step let me know, please. hope you add this all factor then start marketing. inbox for more info or connect on email@example.com ty
Hey there, @Emeadows864!
That’s great you’re getting traffic, but I understand your frustration after seeing no sales. You have put a lot of work and effort into your store, and it shows. That being said, I have some ideas to help improve it.
First, let’s tackle the logo. Instead of using text, put up a real logo to add legitimacy to your store. Right now it looks more like code that wasn’t bracketed correctly, especially since there’s an underscore.
I would switch themes. While the minimal theme works for some, it’s not working for you. I would instead use something like the debut theme (off the top of my head) and give up a more modern look. Also, if you’re planning on offering international shipping, you will want to include currency localization.
Now, let’s dive into the details:
It sounds like a lot, but these are the finer points of improvements. When you use visitor behavior to drive your changes, you’ll be able to see exactly what’s stopping them from converting. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Hello @Emeadows864, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are few suggestions that you can work on:
- You need to make your store professional and easy to navigate.
The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- Add a sticky header.
- Add social media links in the footer, policies- privacy, shipping returns & refund.
- You need to improvise the product descriptions.
Add these essential eCommerce customer engagement tools to engage the traffic coming to your store and convert them into paying customers:
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate and bounce rate.
- Add a LiveChat to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!