Need help reviewing my online store.

Stylefit21
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi everyone 

Just after some constructive feedback on my online store. So started doing ads about 3-4 weeks ago which the ads have got quiet abit of traffic to my site quiet a lot to be honest,but I’ve had not one single sale. Sometimes watching Shopify live there would be nearly 13-14 people on at once but nothing no sales in a month. So just want to know if I am doing something wrong or there is something wrong with my website or products. Thanks guys 

my website:  https://stylefitforwomen.com

Replies 6 (6)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
736 66 265

Hello @Stylefit21 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon, which helps to find you when customer have multiple tabs in their browser.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Include Blog page, blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Consider chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

Mention more contact details of your store, it looks trustworthy.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Donsurd
Excursionist
31 1 5

Your store not really bad but what are the marketing strategy you have run for the store and I will like to know did you need ROI for the store?

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2505 345 1673

Hi @Stylefit21,

Hi 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your pages. First of all,  You did a great job, so give yourself a pat on the back. You’ve put in some hard work and it shows. 

Plus points: 

• A clear Hero banner with Heading and CTA button creates a good shopping experience.
  • You have clear and beautiful media which help the customer fully understand what is your products

However, with that being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable

• Make the menu sticky: A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

• Add testimonial - customer reviews: People love proof, they will buy products if they see many positive reviews. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with a photo gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

• Add more collections to the homepage: Showcase more than 40% of your total products has been proven to increase your conversion rate tremendously. A broad selection of different product types should be featured, so with a glance over the homepage, the customers should be able to tell the site’s product diversity.
  • Add About Us section: this section not only helps to build brand awareness and trust, but it’s also an opportunity to keep your customers with your site longer by adding more CTA buttons.

Here are some articles that might help you improve your store:

Overall, your page looks good with a clean layout and good niche. And if you looking for a page building solution to turn your vision into high-converting page, you always have the opts for PageFly Page Builder. PageFly has a free plan with 1 customized Home page, 1 customized landing / regular page, 1 customized Product page, 1 customized Collection page, 1 customized Blog post page as well as all our templates and I believe our product can satisfy your need.

If these feedback about your pages are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Stylefit21
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi thank you so much for the review and taking the time to view my page. I will take all points on board and get onto these straight away. Thank you 🙂 

Stylefit21
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi thank you so much for the review and taking the time to view my page. I will take all points on board and get onto these straight away. Thank you 🙂 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Stylefit21This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my suggestions that you can start working on:

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it.

- Add a favicon.

- Add a section of trending products on the homepage to attract customers to browse trending products of your store. 

- Display the collection list on the homepage. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

Hope you found my suggestions helpful!

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.