Need help to kick off this platform

RichardHeah
1 0 1

I am from malaysia , just want to learn more to kick off this business platform 

thanks 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hello @RichardHeah, I hope you are doing well! 

1. Add any available sales channels- All sales channels connect with the core of your Shopify business, so you can easily keep track of orders, products, and customers across all platforms. Some examples of sales channels are eBay, Amazon, Social channels, Google Shopping.

2. Double-check your payment gateway- Before you drive any traffic to your store, ensure people can actually complete a purchase. Place a test order on your site.

3. Review your email notification settings- There are several automated emails that you’ll want to customize before launch. Edit your email templates and create sequences that nurture your list and ultimately drive sales. Set up an email marketing app like Seguno, AiTrillion (All in one Shopify app), and consider the following emails:

Welcome series

E-receipts

Abandoned cart notifications

Order confirmation

Shipping notifications

Ai enabled scheduling

4. Conduct a content audit

5. Have a pre-launch marketing plan- Once you launch your site, you’ll want to make sure people know about it. The best way to do that is with a marketing plan.

6. Install an analytics tool- Analytics will give you valuable insight into your visitors and customers. Your Shopify store will have its own set of analytics reporting built-in, but you may also want to install a third-party tool like Google Analytics, SE Ranking, Piwik, AiTrillion (with Ai predictions created by Ai engine)

7. Install only the essential apps- Though there are tons of apps in the Shopify App Store, not all of them are essential for a brand new store. Installing multiple apps will slow down your store and your data might not be secured as it is with multiple servers and managing multiple dashboards is hefty. Instead of installing multiple apps. There are apps that give you everything at one place. There are all in one Shopify apps available like AiTrillion.

8. Provide contact information throughout your website to make it easier for customers to contact you.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes