Need help with my store

natalia1000
Excursionist
18 1 4

Hi there,

I have a quesiton. this is my first time setting up a store and I am wondering if I can get feedback on what improvements i need to make. My store is www.bzenshop.com 

Any suggestions would be great! Thank you!

Replies 11 (11)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1585 194 354

Hey, @natalia1000 

Great looking website! One thing I would suggest is to use an online graphic creation tool such as Canva. You could use this app to create great collection images to improve the look of your homepage: 

For general design tips, our Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3720 738 782

Hi @natalia1000 

Well done!, I'm so impressed with how you organize your website. Not many people can do it at the first time. 

I have some recommendations to improve your website as follows:

- First, change the favicon. You already have a favicon but it would be better if it were your logo. Customers will easily remember your brand. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-16 lúc 14.14.47.png

- The notice bar seems not attractive enough. You can consider to change the font or change the light background color into a dark one.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-16 lúc 14.13.03.png

- Add reviews and ratings for each products. It makes your products more reliable because most of visitors make a purchase based on the reviews. 

website 

That's all my suggestions.

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck. 

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @natalia1000, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Add reviews on the product page.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add review carousel on the homepage.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @natalia1000,

This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:

1. Home page

1.1. Header

Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 15.18.45.png

- The Header color font is quite difficult to read in its black background. I'd suggest you to change to another color like White

- The text of the dropdown menu, the search icon and the cart icon are not center-aligned (I think it is due to the size of the logo that stretches the header). You should try to edit this to make the header look better 

1.2. Add a favicon to your store:

- This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1.3 Add image in the introduction section

There is only 1 sentence when you introduce your store, I highly recommend you should add an image and also a CTA button, let consult my Chloe template

RichardNguyen_0-1615883436532.png

1.4 Product List

- You might want to put the information of the product under the image. By doing that you can enable the hover image effect and show 1 more additional product image to your customers (cause they might not convinced with the 1st image but they might be with he 2nd one). Another thing is that if you do that customers can scroll and know about your product information right away without to do many actions

- Add Star Rating is always to-do thing

- Equal height for the product image 

Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 15.33.48.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 15.41.40.png

1.5 Add a review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good.  

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

2. Product Page

2.1. Include 3-5 additional product images

- One product should include 3-5 additional product image so that customers can have as much information as possible. One of these 3-5 images should include some in-scale images 

Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 15.46.57.png

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Richard.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

natalia1000
Excursionist
18 1 4

Thanks for this Richard! 

I do like the Chloe template a lot. How would this work? Would I just tranfer my info to there?

Are there any consultants that can help me with this? I've used Fiverr and I hate it.

Thank you! 

natalia1000
Excursionist
18 1 4

Thank you so much.

What do you think about me changing my theme all together? I am starting not to like it. The problem is that I've used people from Fiverr and I hate the services. They say they are experts, but a lot of them are not.

Do you have any suggestions for decent outsourcing and decent templates?

Thank you

natalia1000
Excursionist
18 1 4

Thank you! what is a favien?

Munn
Shopify Partner
500 17 97

Hi @natalia1000 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

3. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as a reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)

Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 8.59.20 PM.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
natalia1000
Excursionist
18 1 4

Thank you!

collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @natalia1000 

This is not totally bad for the first time.

Well done, I think you did a lot of things right.

Here is my feedback!

not best pratice.png

Too many different colors on the hero section of your homepage.

Having that much different colors for buttons on the hero section of your website is generally bad practice.

I would suggest you pick three colors. 1 main color, another secondary color, and an accent color. Make all your buttons with the accent color.

Just try to reduce the colors on that hero section to 3 and you see it will be more aesthetically pleasing.

I hope this is useful,

Good Luck!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi again @natalia1000,

The Chloe template can be used when you use the PageFly app. It's an app to customize your Shopify store pages (with it you can have more power over editing your pages). You can install the app here then get the template here.

Regarding the consultants, the answer is yes. PageFly has a 24/7 support team thats always available to help you. From my experience Fiver is full of risks and try using a professional force like PageFly support team is superior!

If you have more questions, please feel free to reply me.

Richard

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly