Need Help with my store

Smith101
1 0 1

I'm trying to set up my store and have watched several videos etc.. but I'm still having some trouble in a few areas. I set everything up in my products including the price but when I add my item, I can't get the price to show under my product. I have a sale price on a few items that is showing. How can I resolve this? And also my About Us page, Return and Refund page, none of my information i9s showing up. On my reviews/testimonials I can write everything out and the only thing that will pop up is the persons name, not the review. I've tried everything and I'm lost and don't know how to correct this. Can someone help...

Reply 1 (1)
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1155 79 137

Hi, @Smith101.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I'm happy to take a look at these areas to help you get the information displaying as desired so that you can continue with your store setup.

Theme

Can you tell me the name of the theme you're using (under Online Store > Themes in the admin)? While I won't be able to view your admin from this public space, I can add a copy of the theme to my test store for troubleshooting purposes to find out what is expected behavior and what can be adjusted. It would be helpful if you could share your store link here too.

Pages

Regarding the pages where information is missing, is the information saved in the admin but not showing up on the store, or is it missing in both places? If the information is present in the admin, double check that the correct pages are linked to your store's navigation and that there aren't any duplicates under Online Store > Pages that might have been linked to a menu by accident. A good way to ensure that the correct page is linked to a menu is to compare the URL listed under Search engine listing preview in the admin with the page URL in your browser's address bar on the store:

21-03-sghlo-a1iok

21-03-soic2-yc2om

Product reviews

Are you using the Product Reviews app by Shopify to display reviews on product pages? If there's a different app involved, please let me know which one so I can investigate further. Thank you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog