FROM CACHE - en_header

need help

sunshinesoap
4 0 0

How would I change continue shopping where it goes back to the products instead of going back to the main menu / home page

Replies 8 (8)
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
3467 625 886

Hi @sunshinesoap 

This would require a modification of the cart template file. How experienced are you in Liquid? If you require help, do share your store's URL and we will do it for you quickly!

Cheers!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
sunshinesoap
4 0 0
yes i need help cause ive tried to figure it out here is my url

https://sunshinenaturalsoap2020.com/
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
3467 625 886

Hi @sunshinesoap 

We've just requested collaborator access to get this done. We will post the solution here once done!

Cheers

sunshinesoap
4 0 0
Okay
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
3467 625 886

Hi @sunshinesoap 

Can you check if this is how you want it to be? We've updated line 6 inside cart-template.liquid to get this done for the Debut theme:

<a href="/collections/all" class="text-link text-link--accent">
{{ 'cart.general.continue_shopping' | t }}
</a>

Should that help answer your query, we always appreciate liking & marking an as answer to let the community find quality solutions faster. Thanks!

sunshinesoap
4 0 0
No that’s not how I wanted it. Under my logo I still want it to say home or
shop now not where you have to push the 3 lines to get to shop now. But
when you go to cart and hit continue shopping I want it to go back to the
shop now page instead of the main page. If you could please put the home
and shop now back where it was I would gladly appreciate that

JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
3467 625 886

Can you check now? Adjusted!

Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
854 85 126

Hi, @sunshinesoap

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and sharing your concern.

I'm happy to hear that you are being assisted by @JHKCreate. If you'd like, feel free to share your solution here so that others in the community can benefit from it as well. 

On the other hand, while browsing your store, I did notice a few areas in which I believe you can benefit from. For instance, I love your logo but the white backdrop on it is contrasting with the yellow background on your store. It’s suggested that you use a transparent version so that you don't have to worry about your logo clashing or competing with its surroundings. Feel free to check out this free background remover and upload your product images to get started.

Another suggestion is to update your home navigation to include a few extra sections. These should be chosen carefully as you want to guide the customer to what you want them to do most. If you’d like to add more tabs to your menu, I recommend adding a FAQ section to build more trust with your customers. You can also add the About Us section to your menu to have a more personalized approach and talk more about how your brand and the benefits of the soap.

To take this one step further, I'd suggest adding store policies to your store, which include: Refund policy, Terms of service and Shipping policy. This will allow the interested customer to gather more information about the fulfillment and build trust. On top of this, we already have generated templates that you can add to your store. Feel free to add these policies to your footer so that they are out of the way and accessible to your customers.

Let me know if these suggestions help, or if you have any further questions. 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog