Hello, I've recently created a website for selling t-shirts online. I have many different t-shirt designs, just not much of a conversion rate. Not sure if my prices are just too high or if my site needs to look any different? How do my sale pictures look? Ive tried marketing on facebook, tiktok, nextdoor and I mainly get page views. No abandoned carts either. Any feedback is deeply appreciated, thank you! 🙂
it seems to be a good start but there are a few things i would adjust
1.remove the vendor from your product page - sayingPrintify
2. remove powered by shopify
3. maybe a banner image in between the different categories on the homepage so it doesnt look like a long long list
4. your logo at the bottom is a different blue hue than the footer background color
either adjsut the footer bg color or upload a transparent logo
5. definately look into color swatches so the name variants do not take up so much space on mobile
6. on the product page, seperate the description with another tab for materials and include a size guide
7. play around with a better font that matches what you are selling, a fun vibe
hope this helps!
Hi @tommyz23 ,
This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App.
Congratulation on your new website. I'd like to share some ideas to help convert your visitors into customers. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
Moreover, a sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. If your page is long, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.
2. Improve your hero banner
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve them more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.
Looking at the hero banner at the top of your Homepage, I came up with some suggestions:
3. Add a section about your brand story
A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.
4. Add testimonials - customer reviews
Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer to more.
Don't show too many Product lists on your home page.
5. Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, a product page, etc.
Most of the time, the collection page is the next destination when people visit your store. To make it more organized and fun to browse, I suggest you upgrade your category and filters.
Take a look at how this store includes so many small categories and a color filter to help their customers to pick out a product of their favor:
Notice the small badges on the right corner of each product image. That is a good idea too.
Badges like “best seller”, “new in”, “on sale” can create the FOMO effect that urges your visitors to add that product to their shopping cart.
In a nutshell, there is no limit to what you can do with the help of Shopify and the internet. Let me know if you have any questions and wish you the best of luck!
Victor | PageFly Team
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a nice store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Add a customer profile icon and a wishlist icon next to the cart icon. So customers can keep purchases for later too.
- Product page doesn't have reviews. This also builds trust on your website.
- Not many Social Media Icons on Home Page. This helps bring in more traffic to your store.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is recommended as per pagespeed insights for your website. Its scoring 33 on mobiles and 88 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking.
As for Sales:
- Make sure you are advertising to your target audience.
- Are customers adding products to cart?
- Are customers abandoning their cart?
- Are your products priced competitively?
- Make use of micro-influencers for now if possible as they can increase your brand awareness. And will be affordable for you.
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to connect us if you have any questions or want a free website audit! Email address mentioned below.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023