need honest store and brand feedback

AnisMurgic
Tourist
14 0 3

hello guys!

Im continuing to take feedback and updating my clothing brands store. i want you guys to be honest about my website concerning the pages for example About Us, FAQ, ETC...as well as product collection page and product page, and anything else i could improve on. [i know i have to work on my product reviews, anyone know a good app?]

Replies 3 (3)
AmandaCarp-BOS
2 0 2

Hi there!

Overall the site is good, clean, and easy to use. 

One suggestion I have would be on your about us page, to add a little background about your 'home' location. I had to dig around your website to find info about warehouses (wearhouses - I liked this!) are in SoCal. 

Best of luck!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 242 733

Hello @AnisMurgicThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- About us, FAQ, Collection & Product page looks good. Your store is easy to navigate. Collection page is very well designed. 

- On the homepage, you can add a section of trending products. 

- If a product is sold out you can send back in stock notifications to your customers. You can add a button 'notify me when available'. This can be done automatically with the help of the all in one app AiTrillion so when the products runs out of stock, if you have enable the back in stock notification the button 'notify me when available' will come automatically and if customer clicks on that button then he will receive a notification automatically when the product is back in stock. 

AiTrillion_0-1632202658474.png

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- For reviews you can install 'Aitrillion'. You can send review request emails, review reminder emails, can give loyalty points on leaving a review, upload review with photos, can create review page, it has google rich snippets to increase the ranking and many more. 

Hope you found the suggestions helpful! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
957 134 713

Hello @AnisMurgic

I'm Richard from PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder

Personally, I very much love your store design and the products look good.  But, here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect. Please check out my comments below:

I think the text style here should be changed into normal, it's unnecessary to make it bold as it's quite hard to get the point. 

RichardNguyen_0-1632217582502.png

The normal style should be applied for product description as well, and only highlight the key points. 

RichardNguyen_1-1632217582376.png

With Product review, some app I'd recommend you should try are: Loox – Photo Reviews, Rivyo Product Review, Judge.Me Product Reviews,  Fera Product Reviews. (you can check our review about all the best Shopify review app here

My personal note: If you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.