FROM CACHE - en_header

Need more website views

James_74
1 0 0

I just opened my online store a week ago and have not been able to obtain any sales. I'm currently promoting my business through Shopify, Facebook and Instagram. I think my site is lacking a few things and need some input from those who have successfully made sales using Shopify. My website is www.rayzednflsalesllc.com. Thanks for any help/recommendations. 

Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
3694 558 1909

Hi @James_74,

It's PageFly - Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

We did take a deep look into your web design. I like that you have:

• Appealing color scheme and legible typography
  • Have announcement bar

For the design improvements, I would recommend a few things below:

HOMEPAGE

1. Make the header sticky

Sticky headers allow customers to easily access menu navigation regardless if they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also use the sticky header to quickly reach the product search area.

PageFly_0-1652146934513.png

2. Make the CTA button visible above the fold

The first 5-second impression is really important. Having a clear CTA button above the fold can encourage site visitors to take action.

PageFly_1-1652146934684.png

3. Have direct links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping”

Difficult-to-find returns and shipping information impedes users’ ability to make a purchase decision. As a result, you should have separate links in the footer for both 'Return Policy' and 'Shipping Info,' as well as direct or indirect links to other secondary site information.

PageFly_2-1652146934563.png

4. Feature a representative sample of products

Failure to explain the site's product range can cause users to misinterpret the site and delay their capacity to understand the scope of the product catalog (for direct-to-consumer and other small catalog sites).

5. Always highlight core product and brand features

From the homepage, users quickly assess not only a site's product catalog, but also the brand's policies, value proposition, and trustworthiness, and a lack of clarity on any of these concerns can lead to premature abandonment.

PRODUCT PAGE

1. Always allow users to submit product reviews

User-generated reviews are extremely important to users. Without them, many users would be unable to make an informed judgment about a product and may seek additional information off-site.

2. Style the primary Add to Cart button to be unique and prominent

Make sure the "Add to Cart" button has distinct styling that isn't shared with other buttons, and that it stands out as the major button on the page. If you're going to utilize a sticky "Add to Cart" button, make sure there's enough white space around it (don't use full-width sticky "Add to Cart" buttons).

PageFly_3-1652146934561.png

3. Remove the unwanted sections from your page

Make sure your page only displays the complete and ready-to-be-seen sections, so that it doesn’t affect brand’s credibility and customers’ trust

PageFly_4-1652146934533.png

4. Include essential information in the product description section

Including too much or too little information can negatively affect the purchase decision-making process of your customers. Make sure you include enough details about the product to give users sufficient information to make the decision easily.

PageFly_5-1652146934583.png

We have more suggestions here on improving the Product Page page, you can check out here if you are interested: https://pagefly.link/WKbgbBkz. This guide on Website Personalization can be helpful for you too!

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.

Happy selling!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check out our Ecommerce Website Design ideas for 2022. 

Learn the quintessential strategy to bring your store online with An Evergreen Guide.

ReturnPrime
Navigator
380 47 75

Hi @James_74 . I hope you are doing well. I checked your site and I have a suggestion. I would suggest you to add return/exchange option to your store and for this you can try Return Prime. This will increase your customers trust as they will be able to raise return/exchange request if required. Usually sites that have return/exchange request see a growth in sales. 

Thanks!

Tanya

Return Prime

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
12527 1934 2481

@ReturnPrime ,

Welcome to the shopify community.

Hope you are doing good. Here are a few suggestions.

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as it's missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Make the logo as in Image form not in text form.

oscprofessional_0-1652257911924.png

Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action buttons to captivate user attention.

As I seen your images blurry.

oscprofessional_1-1652258122888.png

Add Blog: 

You know creating/adding blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Signals: (  Social Media Appearance ) :

Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Client Reviews and testimonials of Happy Customer:

You will stand out. Customers will appreciate that you are invested in helping them. ...And they will be more invested in helping you. Happy customers will help you attract new business and will help you improve consumer confidence. …

Happy customers are more likely to remain loyal.

Improve SEO, links, usability, performance score for increase more conversion & sale (Your page could be better)

You need to focus on the following SEO points of view........

1. Use dynamic content.
  2. Choose relevant keywords
  3. Use design to improve user experience.
  4. Improve page loading time.
  5. Create Content That Converts
  6. Add testimonials, reviews, and logos on home page
  7. Mobile friendliness
  8. Quality Content
  9. Remove 404 pages.

oscprofessional_2-1652258172103.png

Don't leave blank this section or remove it.

oscprofessional_3-1652258219055.png

recreate the footer add the links, footer needs more improvements.

The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages.

Can create a small and good footer layout.

Popup:

Also you can add a popup box for visitors.

A popup should have some kind of informational or promotional offer that displays on top of your content, designed to capture your users' attention quickly.

Hope these points will help you!

Visit on our website to get more sale.

We will give the free audit report.

https://www.oscprofessionals.com/

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
akcromm
Pathfinder
138 4 15

Hey @James_74 . I just checked out your store. It seems good, though there is quite a lot that can be improved. Here are my suggestions -

1. Try to use High-Quality images and self-explanatory descriptions in your product pages - This will help users to know about the product a lot better and hence help with conversions.

2. Have an organized navigation bar at the top - Home, Products, About us, Contact us, etc to allow easier navigation. This makes the process more legit and organized.

3. Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping. You can use apps like Tidio for the same.

4. Provide social Icons on the footer section. This will help users access your communities and help create trust.

5. Take help of Automation - Increase engagement through real-time offers, promotions, and discounts on your products. Stay prepared for sales season by scheduling offers on your store with apps like ModeMagic.

6. Create pop-ups, reminder emails, or special offers! Privy is a great app to set stuff like that up. Also, focus on engaged users of your website (Add to cart+high time spent) for your paid marketing.

Hope this would help

Thanks

Growth Hacker and CRO enthusiast!!