FROM CACHE - en_header

need some feed back before I launch

Solved
Fanganato
2 0 1

Hello, I have been reading some threads on here and taking bits and pieces and adding them to my store. It is a tech accessories store, and I would really appreciate it if I could get some honest feedback on my store. Thank you beforehand!

https://kore-impact.com/

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Fanganato, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- There is a white space in the header.

- Add an attractive banner image. 

Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed. 

To add a section of new/ trending/ recently viewed products you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations. 

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1364 193 871

Hi @Fanganato,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Congrats on your store. You must spend many time on it. 

I just took a look and checked your store and want to give you some comments. I hope this will help!

Firstly, you should check the page speed to see it runs fast or slow. You can use this tool: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ Please check result of your page and improve it.

You can also refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

- Make the header sticky

A sticky header helps customers access to the menu navigation when they land anywhere on your page. And another important field: the search field. You store has many products, a search field helps them find the product they want quickly. To do this, you need a smaller header so that the banner will not occupy your content on your page when it's sticky.

koreimpact 2021-01-04 09-19-12.png

+ Create space between the cart and currency switcher.

+ Add more links in the menu navigation such as about us, policy, FAQ... This makes your site more reliable and professional. 

- Prepare a more appealing banner

koreimpact 2021-01-04 09-25-53.png

The banner is the first thing that attract customers' attention when they visit your page. A good banner is the one that makes customers know what products you are selling when seeing it. So you should use another image to show clearly your products. 

+ Make the button more outstanding. This is a primary button that plays an important role for your store to gain more sales. So please make it clear, outstanding and attractive. Add hover state to it to show it is clickable.

- Collection section

The collection name is hard to see because it blends with background image. 

koreimpact 2021-01-04 09-33-06.png

There are 2 ways to fix you can consider: 

+ Move the collection name to under the image

+ Add a transparent background to the collection name

- Add secondary product images

koreimpact 2021-01-04 09-38-17.png

+ Add secondary product image so that when customers hove on the product image, you can see other image of products. This helps your product more attractive and shoppers buy more easily. 

+ Make the product prices same style. 

Make the heading "Best sellers" same style to "Check out our collections"

- Add testimonials/ reviews

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store.  know you have a page to show review and you linked it on menu navigation. But I think you should put it right on your home page to gain more customers' attention.

You can check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

- Footer

Add more link to other pages in the footer such as: about us, shipping policy, return policy, blogs,...

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Fanganato, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- There is a white space in the header.

- Add an attractive banner image. 

Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed. 

To add a section of new/ trending/ recently viewed products you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations. 

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Fanganato
2 0 1

Thank you for the input! I'll add what I can and check out your app. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Fanganato, I hope you are doing well! Is your issue solved and got the solution? Do you need any other help? Feel free to ask. I will be happy to help you.

Thanks