Need some feedback on my store

1 0 1

Hello , 


I currently opened my store in the begining of december so i know its still a bit new, however i put in alot of work into my website store. I did some research and made my page look as best as i could, i do get a good amount of average visitors everyday, but still i havent managed to make a conversion! Can i please get some feedback , thanks


Replies 2 (2)
561 35 83

Hello there, I have had a look at your store and here are a few suggestions on how it could be improved.

1) There should be sections for best sellers and latest arrivals on the homepage. This would help customers to familiarize themselves with products that are likely to catch their fancy.

2) There should be customer reviews on the homepage. This would help build the authenticity value of the store in the eyes of customers.

3) You should show customers what others are doing in your store. This would help provide motivation for those customers to make purchases of their own in the store. This in turn would lead to a better conversion rate in the store. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here 

I wish you and your business the best of luck!

Shopify Partner
2405 223 532

Hello @OACWW,

This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.

If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know

I would like to give you some suggestions regarding your store here.

1. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
Mens Street Pendant - OfficialApparel&Co -product_price- 2023-01-05 04-50-33.png
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
4. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Mens Street Pendant - OfficialApparel&Co -product_price- 2023-01-05 04-54-11.png
5. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
6. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
7. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.

Consumers trust organic sales channels like Google and rely on it even more and are using at a rate that exceeds the growth of display and organic social. flareAI actively grows your store presence on Google Search. Once a product is found on while customer search for it, it is a permanent win! Let flareAI help to get sales from 20+ world's largest free sales channels, Single click start!

Also I did a Instant FOG on your store. Customers searching on Google are only able to find 2% of your site. Remaining 98% is missing from Google.

If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.


flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing