Our website is https://onestopretail.in/
We are a home and kitchen retailer in India, launched a year back. Since our Goal to become One destination for all your home&Kitchen stores, we have a lot of product assortment in order to provide variety for our customers. So because of that, you might find some images with low resolution, that we are improvising, so please ignore that.
1. We need some improvement tips from the community on how and what we can improve in order to boost conversion. for our website. Currently, it's somewhere at 0.91 to 1.2% depending on sources of traffic.
2. CTA placements and color contrast.
3. What you feel about the website when you first visit it?
4. Is the navigation proper, are you able to understand what is where?
5. Page load and any lag you experience.
6. Any other issues?
Thank you all in advance.
I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .
->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.
->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.
->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.
->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page
I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.
If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!
I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 97.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts:
What is good:
- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on.
- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page.
- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar, the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers.
What should be improved:
1. Make the menu sticky
Firstly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display.
2. Add a section to introduce your store on the Home page
I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.
3. Put CTAs in the suitable position
In the hero banner, I see a CTA called "Shop now" but it is in the image so I can't click. You can add a CTA button on the hero banner instead and make it outstanding and bigger.
Besides, the Add to cart button for the products is shown only when I hover on it and it is lying on top of another product, which makes the look not good. You can consider making them shown right from start. Take our Mondo template for an example:
4. Consider deleting this part in testimonials
There are two 5 stars lines that make the testimonials look not clean. You can consider to delete this part:
Or else, you can refer to our BFCM template:
II. Collection page:
I take this page for example https://onestopretail.in/collections/organisers
1. Consider using another background color for the product list:
The background color for products is white, which is the same as the background color of your website. You can consider using another color to make your products more outstanding.
2. Use "Load more" instead of Pagination
In my experience, people find it uncomfortable when they have to switch between pages, so you can use "Load more" instead to encourage them to stay longer.
Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Hello @Arif_lr17, AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Product page loos good! Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Overall, your store looks great! All you need to do is maximize the engagement in your store.
To add a newsletter signup popup, push notification, exit-intent you can install the app AiTrillion.
P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.