Need your feedback on my store- PLEASE

char2020
1 0 0

I have been running Goggle ads and getting traffic. NO CONVERSIONS. I understand the beauty sector is tough but I've been in this business for over 30 years. Now I'm challenged to remove myself from the sales equation and have my Brand sale on its own two feet. I want to make sure my store is user friendly as I ramp up social media ads and my Amazon Brand store.

Thank you VERY much in advance for your input.

www.charskincare.com

Replies 4 (4)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @char2020,

Skip the Google Ads and get personal with your audience. You bring a lot of value to the beauty industry, people just need to see it.

TikTok is a newer platform, growth is going to happen there so much faster than say Instagram or Facebook. What I'd recommend is get on TikTok and start sharing clear skin tips. Show your real life examples and offer helpful information for all of the most common skin issues you see. You can also ask people to leave you questions in your comments and give them a video response or offer 'free consultations' where you take a look at their skin and suggest products from your line.

As for your website, on your menu links you are missing a Shop link.

char-home.png

I'd recommend setting your shop page like you have on the homepage - a list of your collections with a large image and a title for each ie. Cleaners, Toners, Moisturizers and etc.

char-home2.png

The last thing I'll touch on is your checkout. I am in Canada and it gives me the option to select my country and add in all my information but when I go to the next screen I get this notice:

char-shipping.png

If you only ship within the US, I would go in and adjust your shipping so that people don't get all the way through only to realize they cannot get the item shipped to them.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

PS: If you would like to talk more in depth about your store, we offer 1-1 sessions, you can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

SaurabhKhante
Shopify Partner
36 2 10

Hi @char2020 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few key actionables I recommend for you

Homepage:

1. Do consider adding a hero image on the home page of your site. They do work!
  2. On the header menu, there are too many links like Home, Char L.e, Before and After etc. Do keep only the links to your products here. All other things can go in the footer of the page.  
  3. Besides the first image on the pages, there is a big block of text. Its too long for anyone to read. You need to have a short copy over here.
  4. Do consider adding a Buy Now button on the products displayed on the home page.
  5. I also noticed a skin care regime tips, while it is a good tip to have that is not adding any revenue to the store. Consider pushing this line near the footer. 

Product Page:

1. On the products' page, add a Buy Now button on all the products displayed. It makes checkout process faster.
  2. Consider adding product badges like "Cruelty Free", "Drug Free", "Best Seller" etc. Research suggests that these badges help customers make decision making faster, easier and increase conversion.
    You can use Mode Magic to do this. It's free to install and has a few forever free badges. You also get 10 free badges to start with! Hoping the above points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2482 340 1659

Hi @char2020,

I hope the day finds you well. To tell the truth, besides Google Ads there are many other social media platforms that you can make the most of, as you are having accounts on all top-notch media like Youtube or Instagram - these are where beauty gurus gather. Researching more on customers behaviour can help improve your conversation rate greatly, as customers behaviour changes all the time. 

Regarding your store, as there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your store:

1,  Consider adding a hero banner to your store to increase first impressions. You can also promote on it by adding a Shop Now button on the hero banner 

PageFly_7-1615518058899.png

If you are wondering, here is a hero banner design that you can refer to:

PageFly_1-1615517989091.png

2, You can also add a Shop Now button on your first section, which attracts the most attention from customers, to increase conversion rate.

PageFly_2-1615517989437.png

The same should go with products list. Having Call to Action buttons will make customers curious more about your products and encourage them to take action.

PageFly_3-1615517989098.png

3, Choose a more professional layout for your page. For this page as an example, I recommend you use center layout, with the images standing above the paragraph. If you want images standing on the left side, make it look more like an icon, and set it align to the middle of the paragraph.

PageFly_4-1615517989432.png

4, With blogs that has lots of text, consider adding videos or images to make your blogs more lively

PageFly_5-1615517989435.png

5, Consider adding Product menu on the menu bar so customers can access it anytime without going back to Home page

PageFly_6-1615517989089.png

Overall, your store is amazingly built, I must say. I hope these suggestions can make your store one step closer to perfection! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @char2020, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- You need to work on the layout of the homepage. Use more of a call-to-action button on the homepage. 

- Improvise the products descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.