Need your feedback please

Mehdiben
Tourist
4 0 3

Hello guys,

I'm working on my Shopify store (80% complete, need to add a collection + work on the collection page) ==> www.luxsofmorocco.com
I sell local handmade Moroccan lamps. Main customers targeted: USA & Canada.
I would like to have your honest feedback : what works and what don't, and your suggestions.
Thank you for your help !

Reply 1 (1)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2498 342 1665

Hi @Mehdiben 

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your pages. First of all,  You did a great job, so give yourself a pat on the back. You’ve put in some hard work and it shows. 

Plus points: 

• Having a sticky header, which is a very necessary feature of a page. However, you might want to put your Logo on the left hand side (since the customer will read from the left to the right), and increase the size of it to make it distinguished from our option on the Header.
  • Have a full width hero banner with the image of the product used in a suitable context.
  • Showcase products in Collection style

With that being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable

1. Home Page
  • Add favicon to your store: Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.
  • Optimize your hero banner: when the customers first arrive at your page, they will have the first impression of who you are, what you’re selling and The hero banner will help you to deliver those messages. Although you have a pretty good media of your products, you still need to arrange and accentuate the content on the hero banner to increase the conversion rate. Take this hero banner as an example. 

image 1.png

Also I know you haven’t fished your page 100%, but you need to fixed the CTA button in your hero banner asap, since it’s showing error, which can make your customers lose interest. 

lamp.png

• Add a section about your brand story: Instead of “The making of”, “About us” helps to build trust and brand awareness to your audience, especially when your customers find your story relatable and inspiring. And design-wise, I suggest you put the video in the middle with auto-play option and a noticeable CTA button under for the customer to explore more.

• Add testimonial - customer reviews: I can see you have a “What customers think about us”. That's good because people love proof, they will buy products if they see many positive reviews.However, you should show customer reviews with both text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with a photo gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

• The Return and Shipping policies: I can see you add a small section on your page about the Shipping. Payment and Return Policies. You can either remove this section since you already add the direct link in the Footer or increase the size and make it more noticeable and become a part of your page.

2. Product page: 

• Color swatches: I can see you have apply the color swatches for your products ,however, the feature doesn’t seem to work when I click on it. 

• Provide a List of Recently Viewed Items: Providing a list of recently viewed items on all pages allows users to quickly jump back to previously visited products from anywhere on the site with minimal effort.
  • Add reviews for the products: I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

Last but not least, you might consider to think about change the font and the font size since I think it's quite small. Overall, the page is elegant with good-quality media and unique niche. 

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all the options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly with 24/7 support live chat.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store