Needing feedback on my store

Solved
Pbella21
1 0 0

Hello everyone, I getting traffic to my store but no sales. What should I be doing differently? store: www.purbeautella.com

0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
352 29 148

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Pbella21 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

Hi @Pbella21,

Here are my suggestions for you:

1. Use live chat feature

You haven't installed the live chat feature on your website so I suggest that you should do it. It is an effective communication channel to help you improve the conversion rate. According to Shopify, "Merchants that respond to a customer's chat within 5 minutes are 69% more likely to get a sale from the shopper." When it comes to the live chat app, please check out Tidio or Reamaze.

2. Use the quick view feature

Quick view is a great feature that helps the site visitors to hover over your products and add them to their carts immediately on the homepage and the collection page. Using this functionality will help you shorten the purchasing process of your potential customers => convert leads into your customers more quickly. Smartviewer could be a great quick view app for your selection.

3. Add content on the header image

179.png

Your header image looks kind of plain so I suggest that you need to add text to it. You can add a short sentences that describes what products you're offering. Then, also adding a CTA button to the header image => direct the site visitors to your product page.

4. Let the site visitors know who you are

When accessing your web page, the site visitors should be able to know who you are. Give them a brief introduction by adding the Our Business section to your homepage. You can use the story-telling style to make the content become more textually attractive, and encourage them to engage with your website more emotionally.

5. Follow-up with shoppers who abandoned their carts

Did you know that research from Baymard Institute has shown that "69.57% of online shopping carts are abandoned"? This is a huge number and what you should do is to follow up with shoppers who abandoned their carts and turn them into your customers. Email follow-up is a good choice and you can check out Klaviyo and Avada for this.

6. Use the product rating feature

Product rating is a great way to enhance the credibility of each item. Hence I suggest that you take a look at this feature and display it on each product. Use this app for displaying the product rating section.

7. Use the count down timer

Since you are applying the sales off strategy, you can try using a countdown timer on your website to create the urgency and increase the conversion rate more quickly. If you're interested in it, check out this app from Shopify.

9. Create a more professional FAQ page

Try to create a more professional FAQ page to make your website more SEO-friendly and visually appealing to the customers. Read this article from Shopify to learn how to build a FAQ page. You can also take a look at this FAQ building app.

Lastly, if suggest you want to optimize your store more effectively, then you can view PageFly solution. They can help you with this.

Hope these help.

If you find my answer helpful for you, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hello @Pbella21Sachin here, from the AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add the menu in the header to make it easy to navigate. 

AiTrillion_0-1632207727442.png

- Add policies in the footer menu. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.