New 2023 pricing for Shopify store owners

roadbumgear
Visitor
3 0 0

I received a notification that the monthly cost of owning a Shopify store is increasing for 2023, however, the new pricing was not disclosed with the notification.  Has anyone received this information?

Replies 5 (5)

Rayshuggs
Globetrotter
561 35 83

@roadbumgear I think the price might be disclosed with a new notification but if it isn’t you could reach out to a member of the team.

roadbumgear
Visitor
3 0 0

Thanks for your reply.  I personally think it's just good business to let people know what the increase is going to be at the same time they are being notified of it?  Maybe I'm expecting too much... regardless, don't like it.

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1485 182 268

Hi there, @roadbumgear. Thanks for connecting with us regarding our price changes. I apologize for the delay in following up with you on this thread.

We're sorry that out notification that we sent out didn't provide you with all of the information you were looking for in relation to the price changes. I'm happy to take the feedback you've provided us here to our team internally, so they can consider providing more details and clarity in future notification sends.

Thanks again for making us aware of your feedback. We're happy to take any additional feedback that you may have for our team, as well. 

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

roadbumgear
Visitor
3 0 0

All I want to know is the new 2023 pricing?

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1485 182 268

Hey again, @roadbumgear.

You can find information on our updated pricing available on our pricing page when you can access using this link.

If you want an example of what the increase looks like, view the below example for the 'Basic Plan':

With the new pricing, the 'Basic' plan will be $39/monthly, or $29/monthly if opting into the annual plan and taking advantage of the annual discount.

Essentially, all plans have had their monthly price increased. If you opt into the annual subscription, you will be able to take advantage of discounted subscription prices that match the monthly pricing before the price change.

The link I provided goes over the new pricing for all of our available subscription plans. Please, take a look at that document, and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog