New Art Store - Second Version

memax
Excursionist
28 0 2

Hi there,

I'm going to try to open my store soon. Before I do, I wanted to see what people out there thought of it.

It's not a complicated site and I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible. I'm not interested in too many add-on's, widgets etc. I'm at my budget so won't be purchasing any services. Just wanted some honest feedback to see if there might be something glaring I might have missed.

Thanks for all your help in advance and have a good day.

Max

https://www.maxjayart.com

Replies 7 (7)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi @memax 

Really respect your personal choice of not using many 'fancy tools'. For me, a brand that speaks for itself and which is trustworthy will have its own audience and customers without adding all the stuff that the industry says 'must-have'

I have some suggestions below, hope they can help:

HOME PAGE:

- I don't know if you add the image like this on purpose or not but it looks like it wasn't carefully added and the top is like some kind of error

PageFly_0-1622512292543.png

- Write a bit about the featured product: It shouldn't be a long description but highlight some key features may generate interest and more clicks

PageFly_1-1622512360279.png

- Just a minor comment but if you have images with the same size, the layout would look more organized and pro

PageFly_2-1622513837104.png

I used a tool to check page speed and in the result, the home page's weight is 4.5MB and it showed me that some of your images need optimization (to reduce the weight), list is here https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fz4svtu6ls/rule/imageOptimization

We have 2 recommended tools here if you want to use (they are free and won't be attached to your store, just install them on your laptop) 

https://pagefly.link/xQKRAfpQ#01_Optimize_image_loading_times 

PRODUCT PAGE

- Same issue with those images above, same image size will help the text align

PageFly_3-1622513910225.png

- I see that you don't have refund and return policy, when you don't accept refund and return, the policy still needs to be there for the shoppers, so they know that they won't be able to return or refund. I believe this information is crucial, it affects the buying decision. 

- Since the items are not refundable, please consider giving more information about the product quality, its uniqueness or its story, anything that can make the product outstanding and persuasive.

I hope those comments can somehow help you and if they are, please give me a 'like'

Thank you so much in advance and have a great day!

---

P/S: I am working for PageFly - Top 1 Page Builder for Shopify. Our app can help you customize your pages without coding, and we offer a free plan, without time limit, if you are interested, please come by our listing.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @memaxThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can implement in your store:

- You need to work on the layout of your store and make it organized.

- Add a call-to-action button on the banner image of the homepage.

- Align all the images in your store.

- On the homepage, remove this section of the product. It will reduce the attention span. After the banner image, display the collection list-product recommendations- testimonials- about us/ blog posts or any other info.-  Instagram Feed.

AiTrillion_0-1622541579446.png

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- Make sure to reach your customers with the help of email marketing automation.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @memax

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
memax
Excursionist
28 0 2

Quick message to say thanks. All really good advice.

I've sorted the pictures out now and already the site looks much more professional.

Researching into the returns policy at the moment but that's one of the few remaining tasks.

Thanks again, really much appreciated.

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 264

Hello @memax 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make header sticky for easy navigation, It helps customers to access menu at anytime they want.

Add social Media links on the Footer section.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @memax 

Hope you are well.  You have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen. Here are some areas where you could consider working on.

Store credits: Store Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Add testimonial - customer reviews: You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. Add customer reviews and testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .

Social login: I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

hope above comment will be helpful.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!