New on Shopify from Big Cartel

DJEWELLERY
2 0 0

Hi, my site is www.damilolajewellery.co.uk and I'd love some feed back as I've recently switched over from big cartel and I know it's a big change and shopify has so much more to offer so I hope my website comes across well but tbh, I've not spent THAT much time on it.. I only spent about 2 days on it before   I launched it yesterday so I know it needs more work like, I plan on using apps. But what else does it need do you think? I didn't explore the themes a whole lot so yeah.. Not sure. Cant put my finger on it. 

Replies 2 (2)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @DJEWELLERY 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Organize header section by making Logo smaller, to Minimize empty space.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add Shop Now(call to action) Button on the Hero Banner.

Add Few different products with ATC(add to cart) button, on the Home Page.

You can add Similar/ Recommended products in the product page to increase cross sales.

Add Terms and shipping, privacy policies to the footer section.

Mention more contact details(Email and Phone number) to look your store trustworthy.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are already selling on Etsy store, Consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
DJEWELLERY
2 0 0

Thank you so much!😊