New pet store critique please

Justnaturallyme
Tourist
7 0 1

We are a drop shipping pet supply company. We have been live for about 4 months and getting some traffic, but no sales. Can you please give a critique on our site: www.onestylishpet.com

Replies 3 (3)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Justnaturallyme 

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Reduce space at the header

onestylishspeed.png

• Remove "Powered by Shopify" from the footer and also check Instagram link
  • Add to Cart icon
  • Add Call to Action at each hero banners
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Justnaturallyme, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- There's a lot of whitespace in the header.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Add a chatbot- Chatbots in your business save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

- Add reviews on the homepage.

- Display collection on the homepage. Give product recommendations on the homepage. Add a section of new, recently viewed products on the homepage. For this, you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations. 

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Justnaturallyme,

Unfortunately this is something we commonly see with dropshippers. We did a whole video on the topic:

In addition to what we say in the video, I would also recommend you have your logo re-done. You can have one done up fairly inexpensively from Fiverr.com. Once the logo is done, I'd change the purple accent color to match the branding of your logo instead.

Finally, I'd recommend setting yourself apart by researching what is currently trending in pet products and focus on selling that. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

We walk you through how to find winning products in this video:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook