I would like a feedback for my store www.jdcolfashion.com

I appreciate your value time in reviewing my store

thanks a lot.

Replies 3 (3)
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @darteaga 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope that they are helpful to you.

• Homepage

It's great that you created a sticky navigation menu that allows visitors to simply go to different pages in your store. When I see it on my laptop, though, the header navigation menu takes up nearly a third of the screen. Because the Contact us area already exists in the Customer service section, you should remove it from your sticky navigation menu. This will make it shorter and will increase the customer's experience.

Your homepage is quite long so adding a sticky cart will be an effective solution to reduce cart abandonment rate and speed up customer buying process. It brings a better user experience when visitors do not need to click on a product to go to the product page and add that product to cart. It Sticky cart is always visible and reminds customers to check out their chosen products in the cart. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for adding Add to cart button and Sticky cart in your store. 

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

I see that you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @darteagaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The layout of the store looks good!

- Increase the size of the display area. It's too small.

- Add a 'add to cart' button below the product image on the collection page.

AiTrillion_0-1630909760396.png

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @darteaga 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. One of the most difficult parts about selling clothes online isn't competing with other online competitors; it's competing with offline competitors. Therefore, I would like to recommend you to focus on implementing eCommerce marketing tools for better sales and traffic. I hope it'll work for you.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Adjust the sticky menu

99.png

• Loyalty and Reward program

Loyalty and Rewards program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. You can reward them for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. All those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. One of the most useful features of the Rewards feature is the Referral program. Use it in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community together.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. You can add the following Instagram gallery to your Shopify Store.

33.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In case you have questions about how those features can help you to increase sales and attract more traffic, please do not hesitate to book a free demo call by clicking https://calendly.com/growave_sales/demo_call

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave