Glad to know that you have chosen Shopify for starting your online business! I really like your idea of the page layout, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:
1, You can make the header’s background transparent or semi-transparent to save more space for the page content, thus making it look wider.
2, Heading and Call-To-Action button should stay inside the above-the-fold area in order to attract customers without the need to scroll down
3, Buttons of the same level and usage should have the same styling so customers won’t be confused and can unconsciously understand what they are for
4, Use Color Swatch instead of Drop down element to make your product variants element looks professional
Just in case you want some references to improve your Home page, you can check out our template here: https://demo.pagefly.io/pages/nda
For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy and to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates
Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hey @Dejuay, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- Run paid ads. Paid ads are the best source to drive traffic to your store.
- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.
- You can also add a section of trending products on the homepage. This will attract customers to see the trendy products in your store.
- In the header menu, you can also add categories like Men's and women's collections separately.
- Make the announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on the announcement bar.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022