FROM CACHE - en_header

New Shop Feedback, Athei

Dejuay
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi,

I just launched my Shopify store 2 days; I'm looking for feedback on the general look and things I could do to improve traffic and purchases. Thanks.

URL: https://athei-2.myshopify.com

Replies 5 (5)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2822 393 1739

Hi @Jason_Merrill

Glad to know that you have chosen Shopify for starting your online business! I really like your idea of the page layout, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, You can make the header’s background transparent or semi-transparent to save more space for the page content, thus making it look wider.  

PageFly_0-1626254339045.png

2, Heading and Call-To-Action button should stay inside the above-the-fold area in order to attract customers without the need to scroll down

PageFly_1-1626254339270.png

3, Buttons of the same level and usage should have the same styling so customers won’t be confused and can unconsciously understand what they are for

PageFly_2-1626254339256.png

4, Use Color Swatch instead of Drop down element to make your product variants element looks professional

PageFly_3-1626254339159.png

Just in case you want some references to improve your Home page, you can check out our template here: https://demo.pagefly.io/pages/nda  

PageFly_4-1626254339261.png

The templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy and to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Dejuay 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

aetispeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @DejuayThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Run paid ads. Paid ads are the best source to drive traffic to your store. 

- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.

- You can also add a section of trending products on the homepage. This will attract customers to see the trendy products in your store.

- In the header menu, you can also add categories like Men's and women's collections separately.

- Make the announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on the announcement bar. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Dejuay
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi @AiTrillion 

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I'll be applying the changes.

Cheers.

Dejuay
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi @PageFly 

Thanks for the feedback! I'll look into this right away.

Cheers.