(New Shopify Store) Lots of Traffic but no Sales

Scalae
2 0 0

Hi there,

I am quite new to e-commerce, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

We are dropshipping a viral product on TikTok, we've been also getting quite some views on TikTok, resulting in quite a bit of traffic for our store (hellonote.de).

According to the Shopify Homepage our traffic is in the top 17% stores that launched in the first week. We have got around 1000 visitors in the last couple days with 53 added to cart and 18 reached checkout, however NO session converted.

I have binged quite a lot of youtube videos on how to optimize your store for conversion, essential apps to install etc. and tbh im not sure what else I could do.

Looking forward for your feedback!

Thanks for your time ❤️

Replies 6 (6)
Softsofy
Shopify Partner
75 1 12

Hi, 

Please share your store URL. 

Regards, 

Scalae
2 0 0

Hellonote.de

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @Scalae 

Hope you are safe and doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

• Sticky header: If the header can be fixed and the menu remains visible, users can easily move to other parts of your website without having to scroll all the way to the very top. Sticky navigation might help improve user experience.
  • Add blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
  • Promote your product on social platforms and provide those social links on the footer section.
  • Make social links open on new tab.
  • Update contact us page with more details, it builds trust on your store.
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store which provides seamless integration between Shopify-Etsy shop. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
Thanks,
Waytoapps
getInfoSol
Shopify Partner
82 6 21

Hello @Scalae 

Here are some suggestions from us:

1)  Make site header menu currently it is  hiding while scrolling down.

getInfoSol_0-1656006140241.png

2) Add your social media icon on footer of the site.

3) Show also your Latest Arrivals, Most Viewed , Best Sellers like Featured Products on home page.

If helpful, Please Like and Accept the solution.
Increase your Shopify store conversion rate with : getReviews app for Product Reviews, Rating, UGC, Social share testimonials
Support Email : support@getinfosol.com
Rayshuggs
Tourist
37 3 10

Hello, I have had a look at your store and I have a few suggestions on how you could improve your conversion rate. 

1) Go through the checkout process of your store and ensure there are no issues with it. You can do this by placing a test order in your store and seeing how the process comes along.

2) Use a sticky header so customers would be able to scroll through your page as they like and still maintain access to the menu bar and search button.

3) Show customers what other customers are doing in your store to motivate them to make activity as well. You can allow customers to see when others take actions such as adding products to their cart. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders 

I wish you the best of luck! I hope these suggestions helps your store grow in conversion rates. 

ReturnPrime
Navigator
274 29 52

Hello @Scalae , I have two ideas for you. No one likes to be the first to use a product or service, so you might provide endorsements and reviews. By giving them testimonials and/or evaluations from previous clients, you might relieve their concerns. You can also use Return Prime for return and exchange requests, allowing your customers to initiate these requests independently. Your firm will undoubtedly benefit from Return Prime.

Thanks!

Tanya

Return Prime