New Shopify store

Solved
TommasoCR
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello, I’m new to the Shopify community so I would appreciate if you could check out my store and give me some feedback.

Thank you

https://aztech-inc.myshopify.com/admin

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @TommasoCR,

Welcome to Shopify and congratulations on launching your store!

I have taken a look through and have a few suggestions.

The first thing I see is your "logo". I would recommend having one done up for you, you can get this done fairly inexpensively from Fiverr.com.

As I scroll down it all seems tech related and then there is a photo of a clothing rack with the text "find clothes for any occasion". It looks out of place.

screencapture-aztech-inc-myshopify-2021-01-13-12_23_23.png

When you click on catalog, it looks more like a checkout page than a products page. The list style isn't great for a products page - the images are very small and hard to see. I'd pick a different template for your products page.

screencapture-aztech-inc-myshopify-collections-all-2021-01-13-12_26_04.png

The other thing I'd say is to organize your products into collections, this will make it easier for the visitor to find what they are looking for.

I'd also recommend making sure your store is stocked with winning products that will sell. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @TommasoCR,

Welcome to Shopify and congratulations on launching your store!

I have taken a look through and have a few suggestions.

The first thing I see is your "logo". I would recommend having one done up for you, you can get this done fairly inexpensively from Fiverr.com.

As I scroll down it all seems tech related and then there is a photo of a clothing rack with the text "find clothes for any occasion". It looks out of place.

screencapture-aztech-inc-myshopify-2021-01-13-12_23_23.png

When you click on catalog, it looks more like a checkout page than a products page. The list style isn't great for a products page - the images are very small and hard to see. I'd pick a different template for your products page.

screencapture-aztech-inc-myshopify-collections-all-2021-01-13-12_26_04.png

The other thing I'd say is to organize your products into collections, this will make it easier for the visitor to find what they are looking for.

I'd also recommend making sure your store is stocked with winning products that will sell. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

TommasoCR
Tourist
3 0 2

Thanks for the feedback, will be sure to fix up a few things and hopefully start making some sales

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @TommasoCR

Welcome to the Shopify community. I hope you are doing well! You need to make your store professional, engaging, and interactive to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. Here are some suggestions that you need to work on:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You should work on the store's design and layout. If you need help with the store design, I will be happy to help.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. Add email marketing automation, web push notification, reviews, and many others. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. These are essential eCommerce marketing tools that you need to retarget your customers and engage them. It helps in increasing the conversion rate and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
TommasoCR
Tourist
3 0 2
Thanks for the help appreciate it I will be sure to try to imply all of these suggestions and hopefully start making some sales
bestshooker
1 0 0

I can absolutely keep in mind that you would like this resolved right away and I will do the whole lot I can to help. I have escalated your ticket to our Business Operations team and they may attain out thru e mail as soon as they've an replace in your save. visit for detail more detail

bestagaint
1 0 0

Every thing about Best real estate agent in California. You will get every
info each you are looking for .best real estate agent in California