New Shopify Theme on my website

Solved
223DigitalArt
Tourist
18 0 1

I bought a new theme and made major changes to my website @ 223DigitalArt.com but my opinion doesn't matter as much since I have a bias opinion. I want to make my website the best I can and was hoping to get some feedback (positive or negative). The one issue I've been wondering is if I have too many products. I heard less is better but, it seems like more options could bring more sales.

Thank you for your time,

Brad @ 223 Digital Art

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Arunesh
Shopify Partner
87 8 28

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @223DigitalArt 

Hope you are doing well. Congratulations on your store.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time.

Maybe you could develop it a bit more for the mobile version because the majority of your customers are going to check your website on their mobile phones. One tip I'd like to give is that you should decrease the size of the product images. It's covering the entire screen right now. (Thus making other items invisible).

You have such a large product collection, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.

View solution in original post

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @223DigitalArt,

Congratulations on launching your store! I can tell you've put a lot of time, thought and effort into your store.

You mentioned that you've been wondering if you have too many products - the answer is yes. You want to niche down first, this is really going to help you target ads better and get the right kind of traffic to your store (your intended audience). As you grow you can definitely add in more products based on feedback from your customers. Otherwise you are creating product you think people might like but they might actually not want it.

For future products for your shop, a good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what the product costs you.

Once you are settled on your selection of products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

Because you are a POD store, I'd recommend looking into alternative products to print on that would give you better profit margins. Hoodies and t-shirts tend to be pretty costly and then adding shipping costs on top of that - it doesn't leave much for you. Your only choice is to price your product higher but then you run the risk of being priced too high to the point where you aren't getting sales.

When searching, compare Gooten, Printify and Printful for the best price so that you can offer your audience a great price and still be able to make a decent profit as well.

Next, when you go to checkout, it's required that you accept your terms and conditions. I would remove this as being required, you are adding an unnecessary barrier at checkout. There is no link to the terms and conditions in the pop up so the visitor either has to a. blindly agree or b. abandon cart and go look for the terms of service and read it. 

galaxy-01.png

I would also recommend adding an estimated shipping time. For a lot of people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they wont proceed without that informaiton. I would also consider pricing your shipping by weight - $20.00 shipping for a greeting card is going to cause people to abandon cart.

galaxy-02.png

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Arunesh
Shopify Partner
87 8 28

Hey @223DigitalArt 

Hope you are doing well. Congratulations on your store.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time.

Maybe you could develop it a bit more for the mobile version because the majority of your customers are going to check your website on their mobile phones. One tip I'd like to give is that you should decrease the size of the product images. It's covering the entire screen right now. (Thus making other items invisible).

You have such a large product collection, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @223DigitalArt,

Congratulations on launching your store! I can tell you've put a lot of time, thought and effort into your store.

You mentioned that you've been wondering if you have too many products - the answer is yes. You want to niche down first, this is really going to help you target ads better and get the right kind of traffic to your store (your intended audience). As you grow you can definitely add in more products based on feedback from your customers. Otherwise you are creating product you think people might like but they might actually not want it.

For future products for your shop, a good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what the product costs you.

Once you are settled on your selection of products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

Because you are a POD store, I'd recommend looking into alternative products to print on that would give you better profit margins. Hoodies and t-shirts tend to be pretty costly and then adding shipping costs on top of that - it doesn't leave much for you. Your only choice is to price your product higher but then you run the risk of being priced too high to the point where you aren't getting sales.

When searching, compare Gooten, Printify and Printful for the best price so that you can offer your audience a great price and still be able to make a decent profit as well.

Next, when you go to checkout, it's required that you accept your terms and conditions. I would remove this as being required, you are adding an unnecessary barrier at checkout. There is no link to the terms and conditions in the pop up so the visitor either has to a. blindly agree or b. abandon cart and go look for the terms of service and read it. 

galaxy-01.png

I would also recommend adding an estimated shipping time. For a lot of people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they wont proceed without that informaiton. I would also consider pricing your shipping by weight - $20.00 shipping for a greeting card is going to cause people to abandon cart.

galaxy-02.png

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

223DigitalArt
Tourist
18 0 1

Thank you for your input and Im looking into the high default shipping cost set by the manufacture. I haven't been able to see where the option to disengage the check box for terms and conditions.